BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
David B.
Oscoda, MI
Great service for giving you furry member of the family a little something extra. I've been a Bark​ Box member for about a year with a 70+ lb dog who usually tears up every toy I gave to him until I started getting him a Bark Box monthly subscription. Now Buddy, my dog, knows it's his box being delivered and won't take his eye off of it till I give it to him to open. Seeing Buddy act like a kid in Christmas once a month is worth it to me. Most if the toys are well made and all of he treats I have received have been made with real ingredients. If you ever get the salmon treat, don't smell them, they smell like Salmon. lol. Hope your furry friend enjoys theirs just as much. #barkbox #bzzagent #puppy #puppyfun BarkBox
Heather D.
Woodstock, GA
I love barkbox... or should I actually say my dog loves barkbox!!! The toys are good quality and not cheap. The treats are healthy and I feel safe feeding them to my pet. At any time if your pet doesn't like something you simply let them know and they will replace it. They make it very easy to do. I find I'm saving money on treats since I no longer have to buy any anymore. My trips to the pet store are so easy, just in and out for dog food. No more standing there wasting time deciding on new treats to try. Barkbox does the work for you!!
Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the idea of Bark Box, it unfortunately just didn’t work for us. If your dog has any dietary needs, I caution you before subscribing. We received boxes for 3 months straight, each month they messed-up the treats. Because Bark Box has amazing customer service and our dietary needs were in our account, they either send us a substitute or give us a credit to the store. I praise them for their customer service, but they shouldn’t keep messing up the boxes.

As for the toys, we knew going in our GSPs would destroy them. That’s what they do with every toy and why we subscribed to Bark Box in the first place. Loved the idea of knowing we would have fresh toys to play with every month.

It’s a shame they don’t do toy only boxes, we would still be subscribers.
Sarah J.
Muskegon, MI
We started off really well with Bark Box. My dog loved the toys and seemed to know when her box arrived. However, we noticed that once Bark Box added their "bonus" toys to some of their Super Chewer toys, things started to go bad. Storm never really destroyed toys, it would maybe be 2-3 months before a toy was destroyed, but the toys that had "bonus" toys in them after being torn apart made her destroy all toys. It was almost as if she thought every toy that squeaked had a bonus in it. For that, we decided to cancel our subscription since it was not worth her destroying the toys within 1 day. We also can't buy her any stuffed toy that squeaks as she destroys them in minutes. I'm almost positive that it comes from the bonus toys that Bark Box had.
Gabby K.
Phoenix , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This box was fun to try but it didn't really fit our needs for my smaller dog and it was hard to cancel my subscription once I was unhappy with it. I only tried one of these boxes and specified that I had a very small dog in the survey that I filled out. I was disappointed by the fact that the toys in it were not really suitable for my dog to play with because they were really big. The treats were also larger than my dog could handle and I had to break them up. They lasted me for a very long time, several months, which is good but not very practical if you're going to be getting a box every month. It was also hard to cancel by subscription once I decided that the box wasn't a good fit for my dog.
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
I love Bark box. I love the company, and I love their products. They fast tracked a box to me, when I found out I had to put my dog down. He loved every one of his boxes, and thy are SO worth the money. They sent me a card after my dog was put down, and they were so kind. Many of the toys had other toys inside them, so it was like 2 in one!
Mariana T.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
First time BarkBox subscriber and loving it! I have a small 16 pound Bichon/shih Tzu mix who has the chewing ability of a pitbull. I often go out to stores and get the same old boring chew toys and bones, but they are instantly destroyed the same day that my pup gets them. A friend recommended BarkBox and I gave it a try. I liked that I could order based on my dogs personal preferences. Each box comes with toys, treats, and a bully stick type thing. Since my dog loves the bully sticks the most, I wish they included more of those on the box. Overall, I have to say I'm glad i got this. I save the toys until he goes through another one and present him with the latest. A very happy subscriber and pupper.
Morgan M.
Love Bark Box! I have a large dog with sensitive skin and a sensitive stomach, so I am very conscious about what I feed her. BarkBox sends out monthly treats that do not irritate her nor they do contain products I wouldn't want to consume. All treats have to go through Bark Box's team to make sure they have ingredients that won't harm your pet. The toys are also well made and great quality. They try to send a wide variety of toys, such as a squeaker, a rope toy, or something to throw. I would highly recommend this subscription and I love that the company supports small business with great morals. While you might think the money is a bit much, you get way more than what you paid for.
Karlie B.
Carriere, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox has been one of the greatest subscriptions!! My dog knows when she gets a box & goes crazy! They send treats, toys & some type of bone in every box. To make it even better, each box is themed & SO cute! When you sign up for bark box you choose the size of your dog so they can beat cater to you. Also on BarkBox’s website you can get even more toys if your pet destroys the ones that comes. They can join the destroyer club. You take pictures & upload them to social media or the website & get points and with those points you can buy more things for your pet! It’s such an awesome subscription! Everyone with a dog should try it!!
Brittani G.
Montgomery, TX
If you have a dog and you haven't ordered a BarkBox yet you are missing out!! Our dogs get so excited each month when their box comes, now they check out and get excited over every package that we get which would be the only problem with BarkBox lol. It comes with two toys, two bags of treats, and a specialty treat (usually jerky stick). We have a labradoodle and an English bulldog and they share a box. It really is so fun to watch them open their box. We just had their box changed to the tough chewer box so we can hopefully make the toys last longer although this is not a fault of the box, our dog just has always destroyed toys. Not to mention customer service is outstanding! Highly recommend!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.