BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Tasha H.
Gresham, OR
Subscription boxes are the ultimate #commodity, and i LOVE them! they force you to try out things you normally wouldn't, and it's like #christmas morning every time you get a box; and who doesn't love christmas?! we tried barkbox for several months, and eventually ended up cancelling because of the poor quality of the #stuffed toys. our dog is only 25lbs, and she would destroy the stuffed toys in an hour or less sometimes. I have to admit though that she did love getting these boxes, and her reaction to them was almost enough to keep us coming back. we may try again one day, especially if they lower the cost or up the quality of the toys.
J C.
I love the bark box. It seems kind of pricy but it's worth it because each month your dog(s) receive two toys which last a lot longer than the ones I was buying for them before in stores. You also receive two bags of treats (which last the whole month of not longer) and one specialty treat. which are usually non gmo or natural and always made in the USA or Canada. It lets you chose the weight of your dog and enter in if there's any allergies and make note of any dislikes of the treats you were sent so it doesn't happen again. If you refer a friend, you both receive a free box. A great alternate to buying dog treats and toys from the store.
Ashley B.
Charlotte, NC
As a pupper mom, ensuring that my pup is always happy!I tried out the Barkbox with an online deal so that my first box was cheapest. Each box comes with a couple brands of treats, 1-2 toys, and an optional accessory.I loved the boxes that he received, but because they were sent every month, he had an INFLUX of toys (too many to play with at once). He loved each toy he got, but wouldn't play with enough to be worth the price of the box. If he didn't like a brand of treats, he would never eat them. If Barkbox is able to send it every other month and with more all-natural, grain-free treats (my pup has a sensitive stomach), it would be much more worthwhile!
Ashley D.
Salinas
When we first ordered Bark Box we were not very impressed with what we received. We have 3 Pomeranians and a Boxer at home, and we purchased the small size box. The toys we received were so big that only the boxer could use them. Bark Box immediately sent us a new box with new treats and toys, and we have since been impressed with the variety we receive. There is something for each dog. While receiving big toys would not be useful for someone without a big dog, it works for our purposes. Another small complaint I have is that not all the treats are grain free. Be sure to read over the treats thoroughly before giving them to your dog.
Juli Y.
Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We ordered this for our puppy's first birthday! I believe we placed the order maybe a week before and it was a pretty simple process. It arrived just in time for our celebrations! Her birthday is in October so all the toys were Halloween themed, which was super cute! They had some awesome treats that I hadn't heard before and she LOVED them! She tore through her toys like never before! I kind of wish they had included some better/more durable toys but I'm totally not mad about the stuffed toys either. She loves trying to tear her toys apart, so that's just our preference of toys so they last her longer. We'll definitely order again!
Cindy H.
My pup loves this box and I love it almost as much as her! She is already so spoiled, but the new toys and treats every month give her something exciting to play with and munch on. Some of her favorite toys have come from these boxes. She doesn't like all of them and sometimes she'll play for a day or two and leave it in the corner, but the ones she loves...she really LOVES. A fun way to get new, exciting products for your dog without having to browse the pet store endlessly!
Teri G.
We absolutely loved this subscription!! Bently loved opening the box when it arrived. At first I thought some of the items were too large for him but he loved them. They hit this perfectly. He received 2 bags of treats, 2 toys, a pigs ear, and stickers. After the first month Bently injured his back so we had to contact barkbox to cancel our subscription. They were extremely polite and understanding and even sent him a care package of treats to help him get on his feet again. I would highly recommend this service.
Danielle A.
Davenport, IA
My dogs LOVE their BarkBox!  When it comes in they know it's for them, so we let them open it.  No, really!  We cut the tape, and our blue miniature poodle Bijou noses it open.  Leeloo (our apricot miniature poodle) goes straight for the toys , grabs one, and runs off to inspect it.  Bijou is on treat duty.  She checks them out, smells them, and then points to the one she wants opened first. Her furdad and I enjoy the themes - we giggle over the puns in the informational insert - and the quality of the toys and treats.  Our little Divas are spoiled, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
Shannon S.
Novato, CA
I love Barkbox! I'm NEVER disappointed with what we get. My dog has severe sensitivity to foods and ingredients, as well as really picky, and all of the treats have been such high quality that he doesn't only not get sick from them, but he also loves them. We never have to buy treats anymore, and even if we did - the treats they sell on their site are really reasonable. The toys are also really great - my dog destroys all of his toys, but he's yet to ruin any of the ones from Barkbox. I love that I can use their app to see when the box is on its way, and what we got in our boxes. The themes for every month are also a ton of fun.
Laura W.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I subscribed to Barkbox for multiple months. I really enjoyed getting a package in the mail filled with fun surprises for my pup! I actually appreciated not having to pick out the toys and treats. My only complaint is the price. The box plus tax and shipping can be a bit much for every month. Plus my pup didn’t finish the treats fast enough to need more a month later. I wish they offered Barkbox every other month.
I do love the idea and he brand. Their toys are strong and last a while. They’re my dog’s favorite. And most of their toys have a second toy hidden inside so when your dog destroys the toy, he has a new one to play with!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.