BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jess B.
We currently have one dog and he LOVES his BarkBox. He knows immediately when I walk in the house for it and about loses his mind. I love that all the treats are made in the US, and always have very minimal ingredients. We try our best to eat healthy so we want the same for our fur child. The toys are also incredible. They are always so adorable and last forever. The packaging it comes in is way too cute to handle as well. The price is perfect for what you get, almost too good to be true.
Brittani G.
Montgomery , TX
If you have a dog and you haven't ordered a BarkBox yet you are missing out!! Our dogs get so excited each month when their box comes, now they check out and get excited over every package that we get which would be the only problem with BarkBox lol. It comes with two toys, two bags of treats, and a specialty treat (usually jerky stick). We have a labradoodle and an English bulldog and they share a box. It really is so fun to watch them open their box. We just had their box changed to the tough chewer box so we can hopefully make the toys last longer although this is not a fault of the box, our dog just has always destroyed toys. Not to mention customer service is outstanding! Highly recommend!
Karlie B.
Carriere, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox has been one of the greatest subscriptions!! My dog knows when she gets a box & goes crazy! They send treats, toys & some type of bone in every box. To make it even better, each box is themed & SO cute! When you sign up for bark box you choose the size of your dog so they can beat cater to you. Also on BarkBox’s website you can get even more toys if your pet destroys the ones that comes. They can join the destroyer club. You take pictures & upload them to social media or the website & get points and with those points you can buy more things for your pet! It’s such an awesome subscription! Everyone with a dog should try it!!
Emily R.
Sunnyvale
I'm only giving it 5 starts because the costumer service team Is amazing! If your dog does not like something they are happy to send you something they would like now the down side is that It's not worth it to me because my dog only likes balls and most months it's themed and almost never get a ball so I'm forced to go into the live chat and get the toy replaced so at the end I only get 1 toy for my dog because the other 2 she refuses to play with and 2 treats and 1 chew it's like I'm missing a whole toy every box. I wish the toys would be more customizable theirs some dogs who like balls other who like to get treat out of toys and other who like plush toys so I wish they would improve that.
Jme p.
I LOVE BARK BOX! I have been getting Bark Boxes monthly for 2 years now for my bull mix (Mr Pete).  He knows what it is every time it comes! The toys and treats are great! They are always packaged so nicely, and all have a theme which is fun! I have recommended to many of my friends and family and they are all pleased as well! Ihad thought about canceling our subscription a few months ago looking at Mr Pete's over flowing toy basket, but I saw a news segment about the company and all the good they are doing.  I knew that all the products in the boxes were made in the USA, but I didnt know that they had opened factories and employeed so many disabled workers that wouldnt otherwise have work!
Angela H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love BarkBox! They are always accommodating and their customer service is beyond impressive. Can't say how much Biscuit and I love opening a box of new treats and toys each month! The toys are themed adorably and the treats I feel good giving to my pup as I know they are made and sourced naturally. We don't actually get to finish all the treats because each month comes with at least 2 packs of treats which is more than enough for our Biscuit each month!

We loved it so much, we gifted a subscription to our friend Rocket as well!

Would definitely recommend
HALEINA P.
barberton, oh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark box is by far the best pet subscription ever. They were affordable and my dog loved getting his box in the mail. Rarely did we get something that our pup would not eat.
Barbara H.
Garland, TX
I loved the products I received in my box for my pet. I ordered the 0-20lb box and it came with the following plush toys: faux/toy China in a box, 3 squeaky dumplings, a Statue of Liberty looking squeaky box toy and 3 treats (one stick, duck bites and jerky bites). Great quality for the price.

The only reason I'm only giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because the subscription is very tricky. Make sure you don't fall into trap of signing up for membership unless you plan on committing to it. They say on the website that you can cancel anytime but that's deceiving because you are committed to the plan you choose (6mo or 12mo) they just keep charging your card until commitment is over.
Austin S.
Melbourne, FL
I am so obsessed with BarkBox! I remember getting the box and being a little skeptical about the toys and how they would hold up against my English Bulldog. I got my first box and she tore through it and the toy was destroyed! I asked them if there was any better solution for a bully and I was pleased when they told me that they have a Super Chewer Box! Now my pup doesn't destroy the toys instantly, haha! Everything is amazing quality and they even offer a allergy specific box (which I also get because my pup has sensitive skin.) Overall I would not change a thing about this company and their products.
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Oh my gosh...Not only are my Husband and myself in love with Barkbox, but our baby absolutely loves it and looks forward to it every month! We can't even get other deliveries in a box that even slightly resembles Barkbox because he thinks it's his and gets all excited and crying if he can't have it LOL We look forward to seeing what he receives each month, and not once, have we been let down by the selection of toys and treats he's received. He gets an extra toy as well, and the toys and themes every month are SO CUTE! And the treats? Healthy, and nothing you find in the pet stores. We pay $29.00 a month (includes extra toy) and what you receive, is worth far more than that!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.