BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Sarah s.
Houston , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Maggie loves getting her bark boxes! Also saves me time going to the store for treats. Saves money too! Look for her link on her Insta @maggie.the.doxie
Tracey D.
Bonham, TX
This box has everything. Toys and treats to delight any pet. I have five dogs. My only problem is I cannot afford a box for each one to have their own.
Kaila P.
I have a pitbull he is a big bear he eats everything so this box was perfect for he really loves the ham and chesse snacks I can't keep them away from him
Zicara T.
Flint, MI
Barkbox has really cool things and I have absolutely loved the two boxes I received. But I had to stop getting the boxes because they were too expensive.
Meghan S.
Wenonah , NJ
My dog and myself love the bark box! Such a fun product and filled with the best goodies! 2 toys 2 bags of treats and a bone! Definitely always a score!!!
Jennifer M.
Anahheim, CA
My pups chew toys like crazy so this is a nice way to get new toys every month for them. The themes are always super cute and the treats are great quality!
Alicia J.
Anchorage
My dogs love love this box. This company is so thoughtful from the toys to the yummies. I have more fun opening the box then my dogs do! (Well maybe not).
Lindsee B.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They seriously have the cutest dog toys in the world! I love getting this box and my dogs really love it . They send a lot of stuff for the price you pay!
Taylor C.
Arkansas
I have two dogs and they love getting their bark boxes in the mail. I used to get only one, but now they each get their own with toys and treats and such.
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
We have two daschunds at home and I swear they know when their Bark Box arrives. I love the themed toys and it's a plus when they send big bags of treats.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.