BarkBox is the monthly gift that both you and your dog can’t wait to open. The same anticipation and delight you feel every party, birthday, and Christmas is the same joy we bring each time a BarkBox arrives.
Every BarkBox delivers 2 original toys, tailored to your dog’s size, 2 full bags of all-natural treats, and a scrumptious, high-quality chew. All of our toys are designed in-house and our treats are always made in the USA and Canada, never contain any corn, wheat, or soy. And each month, BarkBox comes wrapped in a surprise new theme for pups and their parents to enjoy, like our popular “Chewrassic Bark,”“Space Squirrels,” and “Knights of the Hound Table” boxes.
Allergies? Multi-dog homes? Heavier chewers? BarkBoxes can be tailored to accommodate your pup (or pups!), happiness guaranteed. Every month brings $40 worth of dog joy, with plans starting at $21 a month, and we offer FREE shipping to anywhere in the USA and Canada. Spoil your dog with BarkBox—it’s like the joy of a million belly scratches, delivered directly to your door.
Welcome to our pack.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,369 Q&A
- "She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month. " in 65 reviews
- "The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavours of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!)." in 36 reviews
- "Seems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days." in 20 reviews
- "Plus, it is a great way to try out new toys or treats that you wouldn't normally purchase, or even be able to find at your local pet store." in 19 reviews
- "Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet!" in 15 reviews
My Maggie loves getting her bark boxes! Also saves me time going to the store for treats. Saves money too! Look for her link on her Insta @maggie.the.doxie
This box has everything. Toys and treats to delight any pet. I have five dogs. My only problem is I cannot afford a box for each one to have their own.
I have a pitbull he is a big bear he eats everything so this box was perfect for he really loves the ham and chesse snacks I can't keep them away from him
Barkbox has really cool things and I have absolutely loved the two boxes I received. But I had to stop getting the boxes because they were too expensive.
My dog and myself love the bark box! Such a fun product and filled with the best goodies! 2 toys 2 bags of treats and a bone! Definitely always a score!!!
My pups chew toys like crazy so this is a nice way to get new toys every month for them. The themes are always super cute and the treats are great quality!
My dogs love love this box. This company is so thoughtful from the toys to the yummies. I have more fun opening the box then my dogs do! (Well maybe not).
They seriously have the cutest dog toys in the world! I love getting this box and my dogs really love it . They send a lot of stuff for the price you pay!
I have two dogs and they love getting their bark boxes in the mail. I used to get only one, but now they each get their own with toys and treats and such.
We have two daschunds at home and I swear they know when their Bark Box arrives. I love the themed toys and it's a plus when they send big bags of treats.
Q & A
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Is this really worth the money? I am debating getting this for my puppy, but how worth is it getting like this vs picking up a few things at the store myself?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos