BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jennifer C.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I just subscribed and am loving it!!! I think I'm just as excited or maybe even more than my pup! There is something about a themed party that I can't resist and these bark boxes are just like a theme party shipped to your door.

Each box comes with two chew toys, two treat bags, and one edible chew. Look out for promotions throughout the year. I signed up when they had an extra toy promo, so all our boxes come with three toys. Not bad! You can also upgrade boxes for heavy chewers or let them know of any allergies your pup may have. All items are BarkBox originals that you won't find elsewhere and can only be purchased through their online store.

Fair warning: you cannot cancel your subscription once purchased. You can only "cancel" the subscription renewal. So if you signed up for one year you have to pay every month until the year is up. No plans of canceling for me as of now. Both my pup and I are loving the custom products. We look forward to it every month!
Karra M.
Georgetown, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Its a really cool idea but my dog is so picky it was becoming a waste, I do however want to restart because the marketing is so good, but i never seemed to get the extra cute stuff.
Taylor C.
Nashville
I stinking LOVE BarkBox! And so does my pup. It is so much fun to see how excited he gets when he smells his monthly box. It usually comes with two toys, two bags of treats, and larger one-time treat like a bully stick or something like it. The treats are always well made and healthy. I never have to worry about giving them to my pup. The toys are always perfect. He loves them! Some are tougher and more durable than others, but that's not unusual for dog toys. I don't expect them all to last forever. I've never had any kind of problem with customer service or the company. I would definitely recommend to other dog moms! BarkBox
Stevon D.
Columbus
Barkbox is such a fun subscription box for dogs. They send you a fun selection of toys and treats with a distinct overall theme each month. Customization is really easy online and overall the subscription is pretty fair priced at about $20 per box. You can enter dietary restrictions if necessary as well.
Nykole S.
Clovis, CA
If I could give BarkBox more than five stars I would! This was the absolute best thing I ever found for my dog. She loves getting the box every month and she knows it's for her. She gets so excited for her new toys (and of course the treats)! It comes with two toys, which are always amazing and worth the price on their own, and three treats, usually full size bags. This has been a blessing to find and everyone in the family now receives one for their dogs. Love!!!
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES the bark box! She knows when it comes and that it's for her. The toy and treat selection are awesome and are changed every month and the toys last much longer than other toys I've bought.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my FAVORITE subscription box of all time. I think I get more excited for its delivery than my pup does! Every month's box has a cute theme to it- "Bark City Utah" (ski lodge themed), "Poo York City" (NYC themed), and more. Every box comes with 2 toys, and 3 treats. The treat break down is usually 1 bully stick or chew block, 1 bag of full sized treats, and 1 bag of small treats (perfect size for training purposes). Best of all, the treats are all natural and healthy for your furry friend. There is an incredible amount of value packed into these monthly boxes, and I recommend them to any pet parents!
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The bark box is definitely worth the 20$. Ive only have the box for 2 months now and the box comes filled with stuff. My only dislike is that with me having a teacup yorkie who is much smaller than the toys i received, who i registered at small, she cant play with the toys. However i recently bought my husband a rott5and the tous are perfect for the pup, i think im going to change the subscription to the larger dog as he's going to grow and the tous will be more appropriate for him. I love all the toys and treats i received, as both dogs love the treats. Id definitely recommend to any and everyone, just not to anyone with a teacup toy breed of any dog.
Jana L.
Mchenry
I have tried bark box before and it was pretty great. He boxes come with healthy snacks and cool toys for your pups. They also have great customer service. Once I had a box left at my door in the summer and ants got in it. There was a loose treat in there and it was covered with ants. I emailed them just to let them know to wrap the treats next time. They were very apologetic and not only sent me a new bark box but an additional one at that. Awesome! The only down side is that is gets pretty expensive. Not a bad price for all that you get but I'm too cheap for $25 a month. But if you get it once in a while it's very fun and my dogs loved it.
Tiffany H.
Pinson, AL
I tried my first BarkBox with my pug. He LOVES treats and I had found a coupon code to try the first box for free. I am so glad that I did. My pup loved the treats. I ended up buying a 6 month subscription to BarkBox as his Christmas gift. We have since gotten a new pug puppy who loves to chew and loves her toys. She is pretty rough of toys so we started our subscription over again because the toys in the BarkBox are of very good quality and those are some of her favorite toys out of the boxes. We don't subscribe every month, but when we are in need of something different for the pups, from treats to toys, we will pick back up with a subscription so that they can have a little more variety to their lives. I also gifted a BarkBox to my mother and her pups and they also really enjoyed it. I would highly recommend a BarkBox to any dog parent!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.