BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
America R.
I just bought a subscription for a barkbox in June, I love the amount of items included and the quality. I love the tape around the packaging very cute.
Jessica P.
Sandy, UT
I love Barkbox! All of there products are very good quality and my dogs love everything they get. They also always come with the cutest toy which I love!
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
I loved getting these boxes but the stuffed toys did not last 5 mins in my house and some of the treats I had to separate my dogs so they wouldn't fight
KELLY T.
Austin , TX
I get this box twice a year. For each of my dog's birthdays. So far, my dogs have been pleased with the treat assortment. It even comes with a cute toy!
Sara C.
I really want to get one of these boxes for my dogs but they're too expensive for me right now maybe in the near future they'll be able to test them out.
Baylee F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love so much and so do my babies! I get one and they share it. Comes with so much stuff to keep them entertained and happy! Have had no issues whatsoever
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
I give my dog all the chewies and my boyfriend's dogs get the toys. My girl likes her chewies more than toys, so it's a win-win for me and my boyfriend.
bailee l.
Summerville, SC
I love this box so much ! It totally meets my expectations !! Gets here super quick ! My dog loves everything in the box ! Never have been dissapointed !
Taylor W.
Cape May, NJ
In need of puppy toys but tired of searching for just the right one that your puppy won't destroy in 5 minutes ? Join barkbox and they do it all for you!
Mary Glenn W.
Birmingham, AL
Perfect treat for a four-legged friend! Always a new surprise that brightens both your day and their day! I always look forward to receiving my BarkBox!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.