BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
my dog is in doggie heaven she waits so patiently for me to open the box and then its party time for her she loves the toys and the treats she gets as well
Madelynn G.
Tyler
My dog enjoys the bark box so much! He knows when it is his and he rips the box open all on his ow it is his favorite thing to look forward to every month!
My kiddos (fur babies) LOVE the box (okay I do too!!) Awesome little gift I split up for them and rarely have to go to the store to buy treats or toys now
Carly C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My dog loved his box!! He loved everything in it and it was all okay for him to have. Pretty affordable for everything you get, getting next month as well!
Maureen K.
Las Vegas, NV
Our dogs love getting these boxes. They're usually right on target with the items they send out. I'd recommend this subscription service to any dog lover!
Heather P.
Warren, AR
We have enjoyed every box that we have gotten from Barkbox! My pups receive two full size snacks, a bone, and two toys every single month and they love it!
Tiffany J.
Amboy, IN
My dog absolutely loves these boxes! They are well thought out and perfect for my active dog! We live the variety and quality of the products in each box.
Natalia M.
San Luis,Az
This box contains lots of snacks and toys and i love them even my dogs love them the toys are really cute and the snacks are really healthy for your dog
Meredith M.
I loved receiving Barkbox for my pup and he would get so excited when it arrived. I stopped getting it because of the price and he now has so many toys.
Deana B.
Moore, OK
I love the different toys. I wish you could order a slightly larger box since I have two big dogs. And bit I do love the tougher toys for heavy chewers.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.