BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Julie J.
Quincy, IL
My dog gets super excited with each box. There is always something new to enjoy I love the different items they have for my dog and the treats amazing.
Gabby L.
This is a very cheap subscription.my dog loves me when we received the package. It has so many goodies and they're just really cute and my dog loves it
Aly H.
I feel like the quality is great but the price is kind hard to deal with! I have 3 pugs and feel like you get enough in one box to share with 2:3 dogs
Ashley R.
Clawson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great quality toys that last (even with our German Shepherd) and the treats are all natural/USA made! We all look forward to our monthly BarkBox. Love.
Marilyn C.
Fresno, CA
SO much fun watching my dog with his new toys. My first box came with a "turkey" burger chew toy because it was during the month of november. How cute!
Krystal E.
My Bella is a huge fan of her bark box! Every month there is new treats and toys! I love it for how much I save not having to purchase them separately
Christy B.
Macon, GA
Want to see your pup get really excited about mail time? Get him his own subscription box! You get awesome products to try for a fraction of the cost!
Shannon F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like these boxes but I wish they had an option to avoid certain ingredients. My dogs must be grain free so I find myself often giving away the treats
Lacey K.
Love barkbox! We have been getting them for about a year now! Have recommended it to many people! Just wrapped our current one and it's under the tree.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
I never heard of this but will be checking it out. I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend the monthly cost but I love my dogs and think it's a cute idea.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.