4.59 / 5 based on 7,892 Reviews
BarkBox is the monthly gift that both you and your dog can’t wait to open. The same anticipation and delight you feel every party, birthday, and Christmas is the same joy we bring each time a BarkBox arrives.
Every BarkBox delivers 2 original toys, tailored to your dog’s size, 2 full bags of all-natural treats, and a scrumptious, high-quality chew. All of our toys are designed in-house and our treats are always made in the USA and Canada, never contain any corn, wheat, or soy. And each month, BarkBox comes wrapped in a surprise new theme for pups and their parents to enjoy, like our popular “Chewrassic Bark,”“Space Squirrels,” and “Knights of the Hound Table” boxes.
Allergies? Multi-dog homes? Heavier chewers? BarkBoxes can be tailored to accommodate your pup (or pups!), happiness guaranteed. Every month brings $40 worth of dog joy, with plans starting at $21 a month, and we offer FREE shipping to anywhere in the USA and Canada. Spoil your dog with BarkBox—it’s like the joy of a million belly scratches, delivered directly to your door.
Welcome to our pack.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,245 Q&A
- "She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month. " in 65 reviews
- "The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavours of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!)." in 36 reviews
- "Seems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days." in 20 reviews
- "Plus, it is a great way to try out new toys or treats that you wouldn't normally purchase, or even be able to find at your local pet store." in 19 reviews
- "Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet!" in 15 reviews
My dog gets super excited with each box. There is always something new to enjoy I love the different items they have for my dog and the treats amazing.
This is a very cheap subscription.my dog loves me when we received the package. It has so many goodies and they're just really cute and my dog loves it
I feel like the quality is great but the price is kind hard to deal with! I have 3 pugs and feel like you get enough in one box to share with 2:3 dogs
Great quality toys that last (even with our German Shepherd) and the treats are all natural/USA made! We all look forward to our monthly BarkBox. Love.
SO much fun watching my dog with his new toys. My first box came with a "turkey" burger chew toy because it was during the month of november. How cute!
My Bella is a huge fan of her bark box! Every month there is new treats and toys! I love it for how much I save not having to purchase them separately
Want to see your pup get really excited about mail time? Get him his own subscription box! You get awesome products to try for a fraction of the cost!
I like these boxes but I wish they had an option to avoid certain ingredients. My dogs must be grain free so I find myself often giving away the treats
Love barkbox! We have been getting them for about a year now! Have recommended it to many people! Just wrapped our current one and it's under the tree.
I never heard of this but will be checking it out. I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend the monthly cost but I love my dogs and think it's a cute idea.
Q & A
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Is this really worth the money? I am debating getting this for my puppy, but how worth is it getting like this vs picking up a few things at the store myself?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos