BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Deanna K.
While we eventually stopped this subscription, the toys and treats that were sent were great. We have a Toy Fox Terrier and a Pitbull Dachshund mix (basically a 20 pound pitbull). The latter is a terror when it comes to toys. She will rip stuffed animals apart like they were paper, even the ones that are "rough dog approved". She still has not ripped through any of the toys BarkBox sent, and he favorite is this annoying circus character that does the most annoying squeak (of course). Every box is themed, which is adorable, and the treats are all American made and GMO free and organic (if you care about that sort of thing). We did a 6 month subscription and have a full Toy basket and 5 months later are still working on getting rid of the treats they sent!
Ashlynn J.
Barkbox is one of the most favorite words in our house. I have 3 dogs all different sizes and they share a barkbox each month. The toys work well for small dogs as well as big dogs. We set up our order for our lab mix and our Yorkie has just as much fun with the toys as our lab mix does! The first box I ordered didn't seem to last long but support contacted me and we set up a heavy chewer option for our subscription and now the toys last a very long time! The amount that I pay is not expensive at all if you look at the price of the products just by themselves.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I finally caved and purchased a BarkBox for my 2 Mini Australian Shepherds. Our first BarkBox arrived and it was the New York themed box with my choice of an extra toy included. The next month was Alice and Wonderland themed and this month it was a Alien themed in lieu of the upcoming eclipse. Both of my dogs love every in these boxes, especially the treats. We don't really give my dogs new foods or treats often due to sensitivity issues but we've never had a problem with anything in our BarkBoxes. Everything is so cute and very well made. I highly recommend - we loved it so much we even ordered an additional box! BarkBox
Elizabeth M.
Medina, OH
I. LOVE. BARKBOX!! We have been giving our dog Rosie Barkbox for about 2 years total. She has always been a pretty aggressive chewer, and I feel that Barkbox finds us companies and toys that have toys that she doesn't ruin immediately--in that respect, it is so worth our money! It is equally exciting for Rosie and I to get her box in the mail every month! Each box has a theme (This months was ski lodge) with toys and treats that correspond with the theme. You can choose a box based on your dogs size, and you can order a bonus toy for $9/month if you're interested. I love Barkbox so much and would recommend it to everyone!
Kristin S.
When I received my box I was super excited for my dog. My dog loved the toys he received. He got a small toy cowboy hat that was also a prop (he didnt let me put it on though) and a toy bag of money with two squeaky coins. My dog absolutely loves the small squeaky coins. They are the perfect size for his mouth and he loves the noise it makes. He also loved all the treats he received.
Brooke C.
Alpharetta, GA
Amazing customer service! I got a 6-month subscription with the first box only being $1 through a promotion because I got two new foster dogs and wanted to spoil them rotten. They ended up being the most amazing, well-behaved dogs and got adopted really quickly...which is the best! However, I don't have a dog myself (I only foster) and so I had no use for the rest of my subscription. They let me cancel without charging me full price for the first box. I would have paid it, but it definitely made me think very highly of the company that they took care of it for me! They thanked me for fostering and told me to send pictures of the little cuties. Oh, and the doggies LOVED everything in the box. Both toys and all of the treats were a major hit!
Rachel T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We LOVE BarkBox! I would spend $20-$30 EASILY between treats and toys several times a month for our golden reatriever puppy. I was skeptical about the subscription part of it, but signed up through a co-worker and got our first box free. The toys and treats in each box are tailored to your pup and are of amazing quality! Each toy is built to be fun and durable, most times including another toy inside. The treats are always such great quality with unparalleled ingredients. Best part by far though, is their customer service. When my coworker's dog destroys his toys, she simply snaps a picture to them and they send a new toy! They are incredibly responsive in all things and go above and beyond for their human and canine customers alike.
Marissa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have received BarkBox for over 2 years and I look forward to it every month! My 3 Min Pins seem to have caught on to it’s arrival. One medium sized box lasts perfectly, the toys weather their chewing , & the treats are always naturally healthy. The shipping time is quick. Don’t be fooled by imitation boxes because you are getting a fantastic deal with this! I cannot say enough great things about BarkBox, as I’m completely satisfied with such a fun and exciting way to spoil my fur babies. I haven’t had to leave the house for dog treats or toys in 2 years. How awesome is that?!
Sarah W.
Bella loved getting her box of toys and treats every month! I don't know if they spritz the tissue paper with 'smell me goods' or what, but she definitely knows the difference between my normal packages and her BarkBox. I signed up for the 6 mo at $24.99 and I was a little annoyed that I kept receiving boxes beyond that. I would have signed up for the year if I wanted more than 6--duh! But when I reached out to customer service to stop the subscription, I was able to take advantage of their texting customer experience. I got to respond to the agent at my leisure and he/she was so sweet and used a doggy vocabulary with me whenever possible. "You're furry welcome and have a wagnificent day!" Haha just made the interaction more enjoyable.
Ashley P.
Everett, WA
Let me start by saying that the Bark Box that I received for the month of March was great. I ordered the Super Chewer Box which is $39/month, $10 more than the normal box and you can't use coupon codes. But you don't receive stuffed toys in your box. I received 2 durable toys, 2 chews, and 2 packages of treats. My dog loved it. My intention with this subscription was to try it out for one month and then order a box every 3-4 months since every month seemed excessive (and pricey). However, when I went to deactivate my subscription they offered the same box to me for $29!! I'm not sure if they think this is smart marketing but I felt cheated! If you can afford to sell it for $29, then you should offer it to your customers for $29. Just my personal opinion. Not sure if I will be reordering.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.