BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had heard about the BarkBox and when I received a special offer through Influenster, I just had to try it. I was so excited to receive my first box and share it with my pups! They absolutely loved it!!! If you are a dog parent, I highly recommend you get your fur baby the Bark Box also!!! It’s a great deal for great stuff!
Brooke K.
Downey, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started getting barkbox when I got my puppy. Now he is obsessed with boxes and can't wait to get his monthly box of toys! We love barkbox at our home and so do our dogs! I highly recommend it for dogs who love toys. It comes with treats but both my dogs want the toys. Our dogs are both destructive and they tease each other with the toys. It's so much fun to watch them get excited and play with each other!
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
Bark Box is an awesome company! I love how they have the super chewer option, my dog chews everything. If something doesn't work for your dog, just email them and let them know, they will send you a replacement toy, or a coupon code for a credit to pick your own. They are good with getting back in a timely manner. If your looking to not break the bank, and get your pup some toys and treats, I would look into bark box!
Abigail S.
Marysville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best customer service ever they sent my chiuhuhua free treats when I first signed up and my first box was only 5$ the themes they have are so super cute and I have a really hard time for whatever reason when I go to the store to remember dog treats for my little girl so this is really nice for me to have them delivered to my door and also the toys I forget those too at the store and betsey is in direct competition with my three year old for some reason she is super jealous and frequently steals his smaller toys little stuffed animals etc so this is a nice way to have all her little things delivered and not forgotten every month
Andrea P.
Reisterstown, MD

NO NO NO, don't do it!

Joined Barkbox for Christmas. Toys were terribly cheap, and not at
all what I expected. Treats dogs wouldn't even eat. I spoke to someone
on the "Happy Team" (Ashlyn) who said she'd make up for the lost toy,
(was only one in box when arrived) but alas, did not. Nothing changed,
and the next month, I got charged extra for a toy. Do not get involved
with this company. You CANNOT cancel your subscription. Please read all
reviews before making this unwise decision.

Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Michelle D.
Youngstown, OH
Coco loves her new toy !!!! This product is awesome the material seems to be great she hasn't chewed into yet and usually she would have already had it apart lol I might check out this subscription for my baby if not right yet I'm gonna definitely will keep in mind BarkBox #gotitfree #influenster
Neyda M.
Springfield, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Nasia has this subscription box for the year and she loves getting her boxes of toys and treats every other month. New York City themes are inspiring for my Service Dog she's like a little girl when she gets them..
Yvonne Y.
San Francisco, CA
LOVE Barkbox. I think I enjoy getting this box monthly more than my dog. I think now she gets excited every time I get a package because she thinks that it's for her. I like that you have the "destroyer" option so they can send you sturdier toys – they really are! My dog can usually tear up a new toy within 5 mins and a lot of the Barkbox toys have made past their timeline. The treats are great too. I've recently paused the subscription because I just have piles of treats and toys that my dog needs to go through. I do donate them to the shelter but I need to let my dog go through what she has before subscribing again.
Bridget P.
Bark box is amazing if you are looking for something your pet looks forward to it would be this. I have a 6month old bluenose pitbull and he LOVES all of the themes toys and treats that come every month. Would 10-10 recommend to any dog owner. Plus it’s a good price of about 20$ a month for 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a chew. You would spend more money at pet smart just buying 2 toys.
Justine D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox has AMAZING customer service! I feed my dog an all raw diet, and do not like to feed him treats that aren’t single ingredient. I was able to receive a toy only box, no problem! I also have a picky Husky who will NOT touch toys that are made of plastic/rubber. He will only play with plush toys, also wasn’t a problem. They send him 4 themed plush toys a month. Oh, & did I mention he also destroys these toys like it’s what he does for a living! Not a problem for BarkBox! They give him the destroyers toys, and while he can rip those too, it takes him much longer. If I ever receive a toy that my dog won’t play with, they will gladly replace it with a new one! They’re so accommodating & understanding of each dogs individual needs & I absolutely admire that!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.