BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Katie S.
Definitely a great way to spoil your pup, if you’re like me you can’t help it. Multiple lengths of subscriptions and high quality products in every box.
Suzzette A.
Crosby, TX
Was expecting better name brand toys from the box. He would only play with them for a bit. But my dog loved the treats! The treats are good and organic.
Taylor W.
Cape May, NJ
In need of puppy toys but tired of searching for just the right one that your puppy won't destroy in 5 minutes ? Join barkbox and they do it all for you!
amy b.
MCKEESPORT, PA
Love love love it! We get such a wide variety of stuff, usually 2 bags of treats, a bone or rawhide and 2 high quality toys. My dog has loved everything
Gabrielle R.
Salem, OR
Loved being able to get treats and toys for my boys 💓 and it made me feel less spoiled about getting my makeup subscription box because they got one too!
Tiffany H.
We love barkbox! The toys are adorable and the treats are all natural. My dog knows when we get a barkbox and gets so excited she tries to help open it.
KELLY T.
Austin , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get this box twice a year. For each of my dog's birthdays. So far, my dogs have been pleased with the treat assortment. It even comes with a cute toy!
Lindsey C.
Buckley
Never disappointed. My dog loves when these arrive! You definitely get your money's worth out of each box and the company has wonderful customer service
Heather A.
I've really enjoyed my experience with Bark box so far! Easy to work with the customer service team and I'm able to customize the box for my pup's needs.
Nicolette M.
Bark box is so great if you love spoiling your dog with the best quality treats abd toys! So affordable and my dog gets so excited when he sees his box!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.