BarkBox is the monthly gift that both you and your dog can’t wait to open. The same anticipation and delight you feel every party, birthday, and Christmas is the same joy we bring each time a BarkBox arrives.
Every BarkBox delivers 2 original toys, tailored to your dog’s size, 2 full bags of all-natural treats, and a scrumptious, high-quality chew. All of our toys are designed in-house and our treats are always made in the USA and Canada, never contain any corn, wheat, or soy. And each month, BarkBox comes wrapped in a surprise new theme for pups and their parents to enjoy, like our popular “Chewrassic Bark,”“Space Squirrels,” and “Knights of the Hound Table” boxes.
Allergies? Multi-dog homes? Heavier chewers? BarkBoxes can be tailored to accommodate your pup (or pups!), happiness guaranteed. Every month brings $40 worth of dog joy, with plans starting at $21 a month, and we offer FREE shipping to anywhere in the USA and Canada. Spoil your dog with BarkBox—it’s like the joy of a million belly scratches, delivered directly to your door.
Welcome to our pack.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,282 Q&A
- "She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month. " in 65 reviews
- "The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavours of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!)." in 36 reviews
- "Seems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days." in 20 reviews
- "Plus, it is a great way to try out new toys or treats that you wouldn't normally purchase, or even be able to find at your local pet store." in 19 reviews
- "Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet!" in 15 reviews
My dog is already spoiled beyond belief, but that doesn't make him any less excited when he sees the new box of goodies he gets to tear through and play with
Loved Bark Box! I got the one time box and the theme of the box was so cool! My dog chewed the toys up so fast, I would need the heavy chewer box next time!
It has a little of everything!!! Your box is picked based on gender and weight of your pet! Usually comes with 2 toys and 3 treats!! Can’t beat $20 a month!
I cannot day enough great things about barkbox! My dogs live getting their box once a month! They actually get super excited when the mail man drops it off!
They give good size toys and amazing natural treats for my dog. Hes very sensitive and cant use or eat certain products so im glad they offer things for him.
My sweet pup Bronx LOVES his barkbox. I love that the toys have more toys inside them so when he destroys a toy there is another goody inside waiting for him
I liked the products I got from BarkBox, however my dog tore up the toys in less then a day. I don’t think they were made very well. I think it’s overpriced.
My dogs liked this box, the toys were the best part, my dogs usually enjoyed them. The treats were nice quality but I would rather have more toys than treats
My fur babies enjoy this delivery. I don't feel guilty when I'm spending too much time with the kids. My fur babies are always as spoiled as my human babies.
Our dogs love getting these boxes. They're usually right on target with the items they send out. I'd recommend this subscription service to any dog lover!
Q & A
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Is this really worth the money? I am debating getting this for my puppy, but how worth is it getting like this vs picking up a few things at the store myself?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos