BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jill H.
Richmond
I love love bark box and so do my two dogs! There is a new theme every box and it is so well thought out! Super fun toys and the dogs love the snacks!
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This looks so awesome. I don't have any dogs but my mom has two Weiner dogs who love attention and new things so I'd love to sign her up for Christmas
Lauren G.
Fayetteville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love getting these for my dog. He loves them too. So much so that anytime I get a package in the mail he eagerly sniffs it thinking it is for him! 😂
Krista B.
I love my bark boxes. It's so nice to know I always have at least 2 toys and 2 treats coming every month. My dog absolutely loves the toys he gets too!
Daniela B.
Lindenwold , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it everything that comes in the boxes it is amazing. I think she looks forward to that door bell to ring because she thinks it's for her.
Miriam r.
Yonkers
I love BarkBox! My siberian husky loves the toys. Especially the ones that are squicky. Not only do they send toy but also yummy treats for my furbaby

HSUAN C.
Suffolk, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They give high quality toys. Other subscription boxes often send you crappy ones that are whether ugly or break within the first use. Highly recommend.
Johanna C.
Los Angeles
I gave this as a gift to one of my friends and she loves it. It comes with different themes and she receives a new box every month. Great purchase.
Jessica P.
Ocala, FL
I would love to try these for my pups but i am a little weary of what will come in the box and if it will be worth it. Not sure what i want to do yet.
LAURA M.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing selection and fun themes. I couldn't keep up even with 2 dogs! Did provide a good variety of toys, treats and other things like a travel bowl.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.