BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Cassidy S.
I love the treats and toys. There are usually 3-5 treats that my dogs all absolutely love and the toys they love to play with and hide around the house.
Riley F.
Snohomish, WA
I get the extra toy for each month and my dog loves it! There toys are very high end and she loves all the high end treats that go with each monthly box.
Tianna M.
London, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves his toys and treats he got. Every time we get a package in the mail he thinks it's for him and tries to open it. It's so cute. :)
Deana B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the different toys. I wish you could order a slightly larger box since I have two big dogs. And bit I do love the tougher toys for heavy chewers.
Nicole P.
Brooklyn, NY
Remy, my fur baby, KNOWS when this has arrived. Love everything about it especially their recent payment changes. I also do keep some of the cuter toys.
Jenna B.
Bettendorf, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a nice product to receive good all natural treats but you get more treats than toys and the toys are not that durable for the aggressive chewers.
Melissa B.
Bark box gives you a decent amount of product considering the price you pay. My dog typically prefers these treats to the ones I get from the pet store.
Jamie P.
Taunton
my dog love this i was able to get this box from a competition at work with photography and our pets my dog won this and love everything in it
Chelsea D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't know who loves Barkbox more, me or my dog! I'm obsessed. Good amount of things in them too for the price! The toys are really cute and well made.
Jessica P.
Sandy, UT
I love Barkbox! All of there products are very good quality and my dogs love everything they get. They also always come with the cutest toy which I love!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.