BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
I give my dog all the chewies and my boyfriend's dogs get the toys. My girl likes her chewies more than toys, so it's a win-win for me and my boyfriend.
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
I loved getting these boxes but the stuffed toys did not last 5 mins in my house and some of the treats I had to separate my dogs so they wouldn't fight
Crystal M.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby loves all of her treats and goodies that come in her barkbox! All of the items are good quality for the price and I can't say no to my fur baby!
bailee l.
Summerville, SC
I love this box so much ! It totally meets my expectations !! Gets here super quick ! My dog loves everything in the box ! Never have been dissapointed !
Gabrielle R.
Salem, OR
Loved being able to get treats and toys for my boys 💓 and it made me feel less spoiled about getting my makeup subscription box because they got one too!
Sara C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I really want to get one of these boxes for my dogs but they're too expensive for me right now maybe in the near future they'll be able to test them out.
Heather A.
I've really enjoyed my experience with Bark box so far! Easy to work with the customer service team and I'm able to customize the box for my pup's needs.
Baylee F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love so much and so do my babies! I get one and they share it. Comes with so much stuff to keep them entertained and happy! Have had no issues whatsoever
KELLY T.
Austin , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get this box twice a year. For each of my dog's birthdays. So far, my dogs have been pleased with the treat assortment. It even comes with a cute toy!
Riley F.
Snohomish, WA
I get the extra toy for each month and my dog loves it! There toys are very high end and she loves all the high end treats that go with each monthly box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.