BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jessica P.
Sandy, UT
I love Barkbox! All of there products are very good quality and my dogs love everything they get. They also always come with the cutest toy which I love!
America R.
I just bought a subscription for a barkbox in June, I love the amount of items included and the quality. I love the tape around the packaging very cute.
Baylee F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love so much and so do my babies! I get one and they share it. Comes with so much stuff to keep them entertained and happy! Have had no issues whatsoever
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
I give my dog all the chewies and my boyfriend's dogs get the toys. My girl likes her chewies more than toys, so it's a win-win for me and my boyfriend.
Riley F.
Snohomish, WA
I get the extra toy for each month and my dog loves it! There toys are very high end and she loves all the high end treats that go with each monthly box.
Brittany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved receiving our bark box. every time as soon as it came my dogs started jumping and freaking out. They could not wait to see what was inside of it
bailee l.
Summerville, SC
I love this box so much ! It totally meets my expectations !! Gets here super quick ! My dog loves everything in the box ! Never have been dissapointed !
Kiara L.
Everything I received was LEGIT. My 2 year old German Shepherd somehow knew the box was for him , it was crazy. He definitely enjoyed all his cool stuff.
Katrina C.
My dog loves barkbox. Every time any box is delivered at the door he thinks it is for him now! I love that he gets all excited when his BarkBox arrives.
Samantha V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Cambiar a español
I am happy every time I get these boxes to my babies, they bring very nice things, juquetes, food or anything with which my babies are
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.