BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Milan P.
San Jose, CA
It's perfect for my little dalmatian who goes through toys so quickly I love receiving toys for her every month it's so convienent and makes her so happy!
erin s.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The toys are pretty indestructible and the treats are always healthy, which is important to me. The price is high but cheaper if you do larger subscription
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
As a fur mom I absolutely love Barkbox and so does my princess. I love the theme of the boxes and how all treats are grain free and safe for her allergies.
Tina F.
McClellan, CA
Love these boxes, this one came with an amazing air freshener that omg is so strong as well as a flea christmas themed collar for my pup. Deff recommend!!
Alma A.
Winston Salem, NC
I only received once, everything was great. Of course my dog loved everything he got. It's great for any pet. Very good quality wasn't disappointed at all.
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
Bark box is so amazing. Anytime I bring a package in the house my dog assumes it is for him. He loves opening that box and grabbing the first toy he sees!
Jayme M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love their bark box! They look forward to the different the variety of treats and toys! It can be made to whatever cost you can afford!
bayda t.
Nampa, ID
My dog is spoiled rotten! But I always run into the problem of trying to find him new different toys and treats so this box does all the searching for me!
Dana S.
Swanton, OH
Barkbox is amazing. And I would love to get some toys do my dog she loves any toys, she loves the ropes. Every time we get a box she shakes her whole butt.
Kristina L.
Tempe, AZ
Love this box! Each month the box is filled with at least 2 different kinds of treats and 2 different toys. My dogs are very happy when the new box arrives
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.