BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Heather P.
Warren, AR
We have enjoyed every box that we have gotten from Barkbox! My pups receive two full size snacks, a bone, and two toys every single month and they love it!
Susanna T.
Long Beach , CA
Such a fun box! I get them for my two dog nephews because I'm crazy Aunt Susie! One 100lb golden and one 25lb mutt. They love them! Great toys and treats.
Alyssa M.
Frankford, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy my dog toys through a no they subscription box called Bark box. It's not bad for the price, you get more $ worth in the box. It's pretty awesome 🐶🐕🐩
Tasha C.
Saginaw , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't know who was more excited, is or the dogs, to get this box. The products were high quality, better than I ever expected! Will definitely try again.
Heather L.
Loganville, GA
Bark box is a great subscription service when you don't always have the desire to go into a pet retail store but want to continue spoiling your fur babies.
Arizona S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the products that come in the box, my dog loves them too! However, I feel that it costs too much for the low quality of the products inside the box.
Viridiana R.
Grand Prairie, TX
My pup loved all the toys he got from this box. He is a bit picky so he didn't love all the snacks but that's ok! It was a fun box and had many great items
Shea C.
Helotes, TX
Our dogs adore Barkbox! So much so, that when ever a box is delivered, they think it's "their" box. Each one loves the toys and snacks. I highly recommend
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They toys are cheap and dont last very long. My dog destructed them in about a half hour usually. The treats are good quality but the price isn't worth it.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I loved bark box and my dogs loved it too especially the treats they send you but I feel that I won't keep the subscription because I want to try others :)
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.