BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Emily R.
Sunnyvale
I'm only giving it 5 starts because the costumer service team Is amazing! If your dog does not like something they are happy to send you something they would like now the down side is that It's not worth it to me because my dog only likes balls and most months it's themed and almost never get a ball so I'm forced to go into the live chat and get the toy replaced so at the end I only get 1 toy for my dog because the other 2 she refuses to play with and 2 treats and 1 chew it's like I'm missing a whole toy every box. I wish the toys would be more customizable theirs some dogs who like balls other who like to get treat out of toys and other who like plush toys so I wish they would improve that.
HALEINA P.
barberton, oh
Bark box is by far the best pet subscription ever. They were affordable and my dog loved getting his box in the mail. Rarely did we get something that our pup would not eat.
Angela H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love BarkBox! They are always accommodating and their customer service is beyond impressive. Can't say how much Biscuit and I love opening a box of new treats and toys each month! The toys are themed adorably and the treats I feel good giving to my pup as I know they are made and sourced naturally. We don't actually get to finish all the treats because each month comes with at least 2 packs of treats which is more than enough for our Biscuit each month!

We loved it so much, we gifted a subscription to our friend Rocket as well!

Would definitely recommend
Austin S.
Melbourne, FL
I am so obsessed with BarkBox! I remember getting the box and being a little skeptical about the toys and how they would hold up against my English Bulldog. I got my first box and she tore through it and the toy was destroyed! I asked them if there was any better solution for a bully and I was pleased when they told me that they have a Super Chewer Box! Now my pup doesn't destroy the toys instantly, haha! Everything is amazing quality and they even offer a allergy specific box (which I also get because my pup has sensitive skin.) Overall I would not change a thing about this company and their products.
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Oh my gosh...Not only are my Husband and myself in love with Barkbox, but our baby absolutely loves it and looks forward to it every month! We can't even get other deliveries in a box that even slightly resembles Barkbox because he thinks it's his and gets all excited and crying if he can't have it LOL We look forward to seeing what he receives each month, and not once, have we been let down by the selection of toys and treats he's received. He gets an extra toy as well, and the toys and themes every month are SO CUTE! And the treats? Healthy, and nothing you find in the pet stores. We pay $29.00 a month (includes extra toy) and what you receive, is worth far more than that!
Barbara H.
Garland, TX
I loved the products I received in my box for my pet. I ordered the 0-20lb box and it came with the following plush toys: faux/toy China in a box, 3 squeaky dumplings, a Statue of Liberty looking squeaky box toy and 3 treats (one stick, duck bites and jerky bites). Great quality for the price.

The only reason I'm only giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because the subscription is very tricky. Make sure you don't fall into trap of signing up for membership unless you plan on committing to it. They say on the website that you can cancel anytime but that's deceiving because you are committed to the plan you choose (6mo or 12mo) they just keep charging your card until commitment is over.
K L.
Bark box is exceptional. Lots of toys and treats for my four dogs. Each month has a theme and you can even get tougher toys made for chewers. Would recommend this product.
Amy M.
St Petersburg, FL
LOVELOVELOVE BarkBox!! Every month my chihuahua, Suki, and I look forward to opening our box. Suki, as tiny as she is (approx 10 lbs- so not a teacup by any means, but still a small dog) loves to destroy stuff. She can shred many toys if I don't buy her Kong brand or some their tough and durable material. I buy a lot of rubber/nylon/rope toys for her. I didn't even have to pay the extra $15 for the most durable option or BarkBox- just let them know I had a small dog who loves to destroy stuff. The items they send are amazing as Suki is super persnickety when it comes to snacks but she pretty much always likes the treats they send. And the toys? ADORABLE and FURABLE
Sherri O.
I have subscribed to Barkbox for 4 years. My English Pointer mix recognizes(or smells) the box as soon as he sees it. Besides his excitement to new toys & treats, I am very happy with the products that are sent each month. The treats are all grain, soy & corn free and are resourced & made in the USA. I made a personal request for heavy chewer toys and since then they have always sent acceptable toys. Some toys last longer than others of course but my dog always has interest in the toys & plays with everything sent. Typically in the box that I receive there are the following: 2 toys, at least 2 bags of treats and an edible chew (ex: dried beef pattie or pig ear).
Lindsey V.
Eureka, MO
I really love my BarkBox and I think my dog appreciates it as well. :) You can personalize your box, for example my dog chews through toys very easily so I chose an option with tougher toys in it. You get a ton of treats and toys in your box that makes it definitely worth your money. There is always a very cute theme to the items in box that I really appreciate. The customer service is excellent as well. I had previously cancelled my BarkBox because I was trying to cut out unnecessary expenses and a customer service agent emailed me and asked if they lowered the price and gave the next month box for free if I would reconsider...so I reconsidered and they lowered my monthly payment!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.