BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is it worth the money? And how are the products4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Melissa K.
Cincinnati, OH
I signed up for 6 months and I love the variety of products that you get in the box. I was not convinced this was going to be worth the money, but after getting my first box I am now convinced that it is a great value.
Ye'Chen W.
Raleigh, NC
I was actually given this as a gift from a friend for my dog Riley. And my beagle/lab loved it for the most part. Some things not so much. But overall it was awesome!
Every month has a box full of super fun treats for my fur babies. They always love the items that come in the bark box. It's easy to shop and great variety of options for all types of dogs. There's something for everyone.
Abigail G.
Menifee, CA
My dog loved everything in it. I personally love that it comes with treats toys and clothing. The only thing I wish it came with once every 3months is a new bed. Which I would mind paying extra for a bed to be in there.
Rebecca W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two Yorkies and they love their Bark Boxes!! They love the treats and the toys! The toys are durable and well made and the treats are all natural ingredients!!
Kayla M.
Tucson, AZ
I think I get more excited for this then my dog! It's always a fun variety each month. The toys aren't on the high end, so they don't last too long before being destroyed though.
Callie F.
Mohawk
Absolutely love barkbox and so do my two furbabies! They know when that box arrives each month and the different variety of toys each month keeps them busy for days!
ashley s.
Oconto Falls, WI
I absolutely love this subscription, and so did my pup!!! It's so great getting a few little suprises each month for my dog! There is a ton of variety and I am always suprised with how great the quality is for each product.
Alyssa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I haven't actually tried it due to the fact that it's kinda expensive, but I have heard some good things about it. If they were to do a lower priced box I may try it.
Caitlin G.
Awesome surprise for your furry friend every month! $25 might seem like a lot but for what you get in it, it's worth it. Comes with different toys & treats every month!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.