BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Tiffany Y.
My pup is in love with this service. Every month, he looks forward to opening the box up and receiving tons of treats and toys! Definitely a must for pet owners.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I have not yet tried the Bark box, but seems like a great idea.. that's why I'm giving it an A! Dogs love surprises too. :) Definitely going to look into a Bark box for my dog.
Dylan L.
Columbia
LOVED IT!!! Always was a treat coming home to this box for my dog! After a while, my dog even began to recognize the box and would be excited for me to open it! Would recommend to all dog lovers out there who want to treat their pet!
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
My dogs love getting their bark box each month. It's a little over priced if you ask me but my dogs like it and it's something to look forward to each month. Definitely recommend to any dig patents out there
Megan M.
Cleburne
My pups LOVE their barkboxes! We look forward to these every month! It comes with 2-3 durable toys and 2-3 yummy American made organic healthy snacks! This box is so much fun when you have fur babies!!
Liz W.
Shakopee , MN
I tried this through groupon so I got a smaller box. My dog loved the treats she got but there wasn't much else. I did not continue the subscription.
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Desiree M.
I absolutely love there boxes and so does my dog they give me the ability to try out a product before a purchase it that way I can be certain that I like in stead of me buying a product I don't like and wasting my money on something I will never use again :)
Amy L.
Galax, VA
I tried barkbox through Groupon for a great price a couple years ago. They delivered a few really good products, but I wouldn't be able to afford it at it's current price.
Michelle F.
Tualatin, OR
la verdad nose que es pero se ve padre porque es una caja a ver que se trat aya que me llegue se va a saber si esta padre o no jeje espero s im e llehie para coocer las parcas que le pique jejejjejeje
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.