BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Rhiannon M.
Guntersville
My baby loves the bark box!!!!! Everything is Beverly high quality and hand picked for her. I'm very pleased w the assortment of items and treats they send and so is my little girl👌🏻
Vasny O.
Nanticoke, PA
It's a great way to discover new and organic brands. My dog loves it and you get exactly what you pay for. If you buy a 3month subscription you get it even cheaper.
Johanna N.
Brooklyn, NY
Fun subscription for my pup. Love the monthly themes, treats and toys. The treats can be tailored to be grain free if you have an especially allergic dog like mine.
Sarah M.
Idaho Falls, ID
Nice box my dogs really loved it ! Will probably be purchasing another one soon ! Nice box my dogs really loved it ! Will probably be purchasing another one soon !
Katlyn R.
Great treats and toys for our furry friends!!! My dog went crazy for everything. Wasn't completely what I expected! But will definitely get some more in the future
Madison N.
My dog Benji absolutely loves BarkBox! Kinda crazy how he knows that box is for him. I love that they give you the option to trade any toys your dog may not be loving. The treats are awesome and I love that each box comes with a different theme. BarkBox is also fun for me, lol!
Nicole M.
Morehead, KY
A great service, like Birchbox for dogs with a variety of products for your dogs. A wonderful product if you have 17 extra dollars to spend on your fuzzy friends.
Christelle L.
Hollywood, FL
My dog juicy absolutely loves this box she uses every other in it money we'll spent you will not regret it. Definitely a must have subscription if you have a pat
Tiffany Y.
My pup is in love with this service. Every month, he looks forward to opening the box up and receiving tons of treats and toys! Definitely a must for pet owners.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I have not yet tried the Bark box, but seems like a great idea.. that's why I'm giving it an A! Dogs love surprises too. :) Definitely going to look into a Bark box for my dog.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.