BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Stephanie d.
Erlanger, KY
I liked bark box for something different however the price was too high for the few items you got. It's not bad to do once with the initial discount coupon.
Bailey S.
Spartanburg
My pup loves this box every time it comes to the door. While it is very affordable, I just wish there was an option to receive it every other month instead.
Arlene C.
Salisbury
It's worth the price and my dog loves the treats. Unfortunately my dog is chewer and none of the toys have ever been able to last longer than a few minutes.
Shayna L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this for my pups. I get one for each of them, and I love that is comes with toys and treats for them. It's a surprise for you and your dog each time!
Beth K.
Buffalo, NY
Seriously the best thing I have ever purchased! Totally worth the money not only do my dogs love it but so do I! We look forward to getting them every month!
Kimberly S.
LAKELAND, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dogs love their treats from barkbox and they know when their package arrives at the house. they can't wait to dog in and see what new treat has come hone.
Krista O.
Great company! They seem to really tailor to your requests and your dogs needs. Great customer service and you really get a great value for the subscription.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
It's fun being about to give Ryder and Indy new treats and toys each month. It was rather expensive for what you got and the toys did not hold up that well.
Maddie H.
The colony, TX
I live for Barkbox!!! My pup always loves his toys and treats! For $20 a month he gets so much in the box! 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a chew every month!!
Rathana P.
Carson, CA
My fur babies enjoy this delivery. I don't feel guilty when I'm spending too much time with the kids. My fur babies are always as spoiled as my human babies.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.