BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Stacey O.
Brownsville, TX
My dog always loves getting these. The customer service is always good and there always having good promotions. I also enjoy that the box always has a theme.
Elizabeth R.
I love getting these for my dogs but sometimes they fight over the toys or brake the toys in one day. But great examples for treats to buy them in the future
Emily B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Came with two nice toys and lots of treats. The treats are full sized packages. If i bought all of this separately it would have cost more than the box cost.
Melissa H.
Callahan, FL
I loved the Bark Box I received for my precious girl, Bella. She loved the toys and treats that were included in the box. Every month is something new, too!
Brigid O.
Saint Louis, MO
I think that it is sp great that there are things like this where you can just order things for your dog and have them delivered to you and it's just so nice
Maddie H.
The colony, TX
I live for Barkbox!!! My pup always loves his toys and treats! For $20 a month he gets so much in the box! 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a chew every month!!
Rathana P.
Carson, CA
My fur babies enjoy this delivery. I don't feel guilty when I'm spending too much time with the kids. My fur babies are always as spoiled as my human babies.
Naomi H.
Lake, MI
My old doggy loves the new toys and treats she gets to try every month! Love that I get to try new things with her before committing to the full priced item.
Cindi D.
San Antonio
Ive been getting this for about 2 years now. My Yorkie loves this box & gets so excited when it arrives! She plays with all of the toys & enjoys the treats!
Amy S.
Omaha, NE
My dogs liked this box, the toys were the best part, my dogs usually enjoyed them. The treats were nice quality but I would rather have more toys than treats
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.