BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
My Dalmation Sarge loves his bark box! He can tear up some of the toys quick but I don't mind when I know all the treats he's getting from the box are all natural:)
Super cute idea! My dog loves when the boxes come. Comes with a lot of stuff for the dog to play with and treats to try. All the products are great brands and it's just exciting get new stuff monthly
Bailey S.
Spartanburg, SC
Humphrey loves it! I love it! It helps me find new toys and new treats Humphrey likes as well as 3 new toys straight to my door!!! And it's the same price as one good toy!
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
Pricey, but I just love it anyway! My dogs have yet to find a treat they don't love, the toys are adorable, and they replace items my dogs can't have (real bones). Love it and don't see any reason to cancel!
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I love Barkbox. It's a great way to get exposed to new products. My dog likes most of the stuff they send. I also like Petbox (which is pricier but lets you choose individual items for your boxes0.
Tammy P.
Phoenix, AZ
Our 3 furry babies got so excited when the 1st Barkbox was delivered. Some how they knew it was for them. The variety was great and there was something for all of them.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
*El único inconveniente es que la caja está llena de sabores únicos de golosinas que no todos los perros les gusta (sin embargo, mi perro amor s desigual cocodrilo mi perro contento con su cajita
Samantha K.
Spartanburg, SC
The boxes are super fun and I love the themes. However I have a large dog and she spreads the toys within 30 minutes of me opening the box so other then the treats its a waste of my money.
Christine K.
ATLANTA, GA
I did BarkBox for a month and forgot to cancel, so when I talked to Customer Service they were incredibly understanding and really showed how much they loved dogs through the way they spoke.
member-9273456c0
Panama City, FL
This program is awesome. My pups love it. I have 4 dogs and it makes it a very easy way to try new toys and treats for them. The experience is very enjoyable. Definitely gonna stick with it!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.