BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Molly W.
Claremont, NH
Nothing gets my pup more excited then when his bark box comes each month! When the box arrives he knows and will whine until we open it and let him pick a toy. He destroys them very easily (like all toys we buy him) but the great thing about bark box is they have a "destroyers club" so we get points for toys he destroys as long as we document it on social media and they send us free toys based on the points we have earned. We also love the treats as most are made in the USA and have limited good for dog ingredients. My only compliant is that I hate the raw animal parts like pig ears or hooves or nasty things like that. Unfortunately you can't opt out of receiving those things but if you donate them to an animal shelter or rescue they will send you something else in its place. Overall puppy and I both love this subscription and I know he would be heartbroken if we ever discontinued it! Here's a picture of him destroying some "homework" we got in his box.
Sidney N.
Avon, CO
Ahh this is so fun!! My doggy loves all her goodies every time! It comes with fun toys, treats, dog food samples... we love it and always have a blast opening it! Sooo worth the price!
Kristin F.
Edmond
My dogs LOVE their bark boxes! I love how every box has a specific theme with toys and treats. They also offer different subscription packages. I recommend all dog owners to try this!
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggie loves me because I buy this for him. I just adopted the cutiest little doggie. And the king loves this box when it comes. My other dog is spoiled. We do order this for them.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We used to get this subscriptions for our dog. It was great. but the price seemed a little high especially since some of the products didn't seem to be worth it to us so we cancelled.
Irene H.
Sparta, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got my first 1$ bark box. I was actually surprised with the contents of the box. It came with two squeaky toys (which I don't prefer) two bags of treats and a long bone type chew bone. My dog ate the bone in his crate as a stay in his crate treat which disappeared. I received my second box for my subscription and I told them not to send squeaky toys and they did. I want the rubbery toys to where I won't be afraid of him swallowing the squeaker. The treats are great. Please help bark box. I'm ready to cancel my subscription #barkbox @barkbox This is an ok serviceThanks. BarkBox
Sandra R.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little Diva loves her toys and all delicious treats that come inside the Barkbox. She’s a toy yorkie and very finicky but so far so good. I’m so surprised. Keep up the good work !
Taylor H.
Wilsonville, OR
You get so much for the small amount you pay! The treats always seem like they are great quality and the toys are SO CUTE! They theme the box around the time of year which is so fun.
Austyn J.
We loved the bark box so much. We subscribed for the $5 deal and now you got us for a long long long time. The pups loved the toys and the treats especially the pumpkin spice latte.
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So I ordered this BarkBox when I got the special offer for an additional free premium toy through Influenster. The package showed up quickly and I LOVED everything in it! My pup is a 1 year old German Shepherd pup so we got the box meant for 50+lb pups. It was the New York themed box and it was adorable!! It came with a newspaper dog toy, a pretzel rope toy and a toy that looked similar to the Statue of Liberty’s head. It came with some sort of chewing thing for the pup and then two full size bags of treats shaped like Pizza and hot dogs. My pup loved everything! Too much! 🤦🏼‍♀️ He destroy some of the toys in such a short time that I questioned if it was worth paying for every month, so I emailed customer service. It took too long to respond, so I tried calling but the wait time was long, so I tried the online chat which was instantly helpful! They replaced the two toys and changed the box out to a heavy chewers box. We are going to see how my pup handles the next box but we may need to upgrade to the super chewers box. I’m really impressed with the online customer service and how quickly they were willing to make it right. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with pups!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.