BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Laura P.
We love it, gets his tail wagging every time,i love
coming home to open our package affordable and it's great, needs to get more in the box but it's okay for far
Jonah G.
Hobbs, NM
I love bark box! I've recommended to my sister and she loves it too! The toys and treats have been 10/10 perfect for my doggy and she absolutely loves them! I also love the variety that they send. I think I'll keep them forever!
Brooke L.
Franklin, NC
This is such a great box for pets! It's so cute to see how excited my dog gets when she receives her barkbox. It comes with toys and healthy treats that she always loves!
Carolina L.
San Clemente, CA
I have a husky that loves to destroy every toy I've ever purchased for her. I love this box because it comes with such a variety of toys and treats for her. I've had it for two years and will most likely continue for a few more
Vera H.
Amazing subscription that sends treats and toys for your dog. They also have great customer service so if your dog doesn't like anything, you can exchange it! Sometimes I even want to keep the toys for myself, they're that cute!
Kari F.
FPO, AP
We LOVE Bark Box! There is something for everyone. We have a dog who can't tolerate grains, and we were able to get him some great treats through this service! Highly recommended.
I love barkbox and so does my dog. I haven't had to buy treats or toys since I joined and it has saved me a lot of money. Iwould recommend it to everyone who has a pup.
Carin S.
Hesperia, CA
I love spoiling my dog and I found a group on for the bark box and decided it was a good time to try it out since it is a little pricey. My pup has LOVED everything she has gotten so far and and I am happy with their service.
Sarah H.
Maryville, TN
I love this and so do my pups! I have three dogs and there is enough in these boxes for all three to get something fun or delicious. I might even sign up for a second!
Marissa A.
Scarborough, ME
Recently subscribed to a 6 month subscription for my four chihuahuas. Received first box in December and I was very happy with the treats and toys selected. The cost can be a bit expensive, but I signed up for a reduced rate.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.