BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Elizabeth M.
Medina, OH
I. LOVE. BARKBOX!! We have been giving our dog Rosie Barkbox for about 2 years total. She has always been a pretty aggressive chewer, and I feel that Barkbox finds us companies and toys that have toys that she doesn't ruin immediately--in that respect, it is so worth our money! It is equally exciting for Rosie and I to get her box in the mail every month! Each box has a theme (This months was ski lodge) with toys and treats that correspond with the theme. You can choose a box based on your dogs size, and you can order a bonus toy for $9/month if you're interested. I love Barkbox so much and would recommend it to everyone!
Brooke C.
Alpharetta, GA
Amazing customer service! I got a 6-month subscription with the first box only being $1 through a promotion because I got two new foster dogs and wanted to spoil them rotten. They ended up being the most amazing, well-behaved dogs and got adopted really quickly...which is the best! However, I don't have a dog myself (I only foster) and so I had no use for the rest of my subscription. They let me cancel without charging me full price for the first box. I would have paid it, but it definitely made me think very highly of the company that they took care of it for me! They thanked me for fostering and told me to send pictures of the little cuties. Oh, and the doggies LOVED everything in the box. Both toys and all of the treats were a major hit!
Rachel T.
We LOVE BarkBox! I would spend $20-$30 EASILY between treats and toys several times a month for our golden reatriever puppy. I was skeptical about the subscription part of it, but signed up through a co-worker and got our first box free. The toys and treats in each box are tailored to your pup and are of amazing quality! Each toy is built to be fun and durable, most times including another toy inside. The treats are always such great quality with unparalleled ingredients. Best part by far though, is their customer service. When my coworker's dog destroys his toys, she simply snaps a picture to them and they send a new toy! They are incredibly responsive in all things and go above and beyond for their human and canine customers alike.
Sarah W.
Bella loved getting her box of toys and treats every month! I don't know if they spritz the tissue paper with 'smell me goods' or what, but she definitely knows the difference between my normal packages and her BarkBox. I signed up for the 6 mo at $24.99 and I was a little annoyed that I kept receiving boxes beyond that. I would have signed up for the year if I wanted more than 6--duh! But when I reached out to customer service to stop the subscription, I was able to take advantage of their texting customer experience. I got to respond to the agent at my leisure and he/she was so sweet and used a doggy vocabulary with me whenever possible. "You're furry welcome and have a wagnificent day!" Haha just made the interaction more enjoyable.
Marissa B.
I have received BarkBox for over 2 years and I look forward to it every month! My 3 Min Pins seem to have caught on to it’s arrival. One medium sized box lasts perfectly, the toys weather their chewing , & the treats are always naturally healthy. The shipping time is quick. Don’t be fooled by imitation boxes because you are getting a fantastic deal with this! I cannot say enough great things about BarkBox, as I’m completely satisfied with such a fun and exciting way to spoil my fur babies. I haven’t had to leave the house for dog treats or toys in 2 years. How awesome is that?!
Ashley P.
Everett, WA
Let me start by saying that the Bark Box that I received for the month of March was great. I ordered the Super Chewer Box which is $39/month, $10 more than the normal box and you can't use coupon codes. But you don't receive stuffed toys in your box. I received 2 durable toys, 2 chews, and 2 packages of treats. My dog loved it. My intention with this subscription was to try it out for one month and then order a box every 3-4 months since every month seemed excessive (and pricey). However, when I went to deactivate my subscription they offered the same box to me for $29!! I'm not sure if they think this is smart marketing but I felt cheated! If you can afford to sell it for $29, then you should offer it to your customers for $29. Just my personal opinion. Not sure if I will be reordering.
Jaime M.
Arrington, VA
My dog thoroughly looks forward to his Barkbox arriving each month!! The quality of the toys - amazing! My dog is a mega shredder, we have toys from his original box! While some did not survive, there are more durable toys that have. Which is impressive. We recently upgraded to the extra toy club since he enjoys the box so much. And the treats they send each month are of superior quality! My pup shares those with his aging sister and she acts like a young pup for a few minutes when the treats arrive!! This is my Jasper playing tug with his sushi roll from his most current box! ❤ We love Barkbox
David B.
Oscoda, MI
Great service for giving you furry member of the family a little something extra. I've been a Bark​ Box member for about a year with a 70+ lb dog who usually tears up every toy I gave to him until I started getting him a Bark Box monthly subscription. Now Buddy, my dog, knows it's his box being delivered and won't take his eye off of it till I give it to him to open. Seeing Buddy act like a kid in Christmas once a month is worth it to me. Most if the toys are well made and all of he treats I have received have been made with real ingredients. If you ever get the salmon treat, don't smell them, they smell like Salmon. lol. Hope your furry friend enjoys theirs just as much. #barkbox #bzzagent #puppy #puppyfun BarkBox
Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
I love the idea of Bark Box, it unfortunately just didn’t work for us. If your dog has any dietary needs, I caution you before subscribing. We received boxes for 3 months straight, each month they messed-up the treats. Because Bark Box has amazing customer service and our dietary needs were in our account, they either send us a substitute or give us a credit to the store. I praise them for their customer service, but they shouldn’t keep messing up the boxes.

As for the toys, we knew going in our GSPs would destroy them. That’s what they do with every toy and why we subscribed to Bark Box in the first place. Loved the idea of knowing we would have fresh toys to play with every month.

It’s a shame they don’t do toy only boxes, we would still be subscribers.
Dana S.
Van Nuys, CA
I absolutely love BarkBox, I have the yearly subscription with them. I have a golden retriever , and although I got the subscription for large dog, my baby tears those toys apart that same day ! 😭. I also wish the subscription price could be more affordable. Besides that, I love how every month is a different theme and how everything in the box is themed! LOVE when they send accessories such as the pirate bandana on the attached photos of my puppy with his barkbox products #barkboxBarkBox
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.