BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Carolina L.
San Clemente, CA
I have a husky that loves to destroy every toy I've ever purchased for her. I love this box because it comes with such a variety of toys and treats for her. I've had it for two years and will most likely continue for a few more
Jodi T.
Nicholasville, KY
OMG I cant believe they have a monthly subscription box for dogs, its like the monthly beauty boxes. I love this idea I cant wait to sign my little princess up for this.
Dominique B.
PORTLAND, OR
Fun subscription service for your pets! My dog loved getting a package for her in the mail. I didn't keep up the membership due to the price, felt it was a bit expensive.
Alyy D.
Temple, PA
I have 9 dogs and I can't even begin to explain how much they love getting toys and treats every month. It's easy to try new things without purchasing the full product!
Carin S.
Hesperia, CA
I love spoiling my dog and I found a group on for the bark box and decided it was a good time to try it out since it is a little pricey. My pup has LOVED everything she has gotten so far and and I am happy with their service.
Jamie O.
Roanoke, VA
I love spoiling my bulldog as much as some people love spoiling their children. He loves getting surprises just as much as I love giving them. I wish this could be a little more personalized though
Jennifer H.
Newark, OH
Barkbox is great. My pet gets new toys and treats monthly. Sometimes she even gets a bandana. All the boxes have themes and are fun for me and my dog to open together.
Marissa A.
Scarborough, ME
Recently subscribed to a 6 month subscription for my four chihuahuas. Received first box in December and I was very happy with the treats and toys selected. The cost can be a bit expensive, but I signed up for a reduced rate.
Jessie C.
East Liverpool, OH
This subscription box sends your furry babies so many interesting things. They send a lot of vegan and cruelty free items so it's all healthier stuff. You know they don't just put a bunch of stuff with bad ingredients in a box.
I love barkbox and so does my dog. I haven't had to buy treats or toys since I joined and it has saved me a lot of money. Iwould recommend it to everyone who has a pup.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.