BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Margaret M.
Omaha, NE
This is such an amazing concept. What a delightful treat for you doggy to get his very own gift box. You can get them monthly or just once if you'd like. They are fun and your dog is sure to love it!
Perfect if your pup goes through a lot of treats! The toys are helpful, but not as numerous as my dogs would have enjoyed. They are more interested in destroying toys than eating small, gourmet treats.
leah n.
San Antonio, TX
BARK BOX!!!!!!! THIS BOX IS AMAZING!! My babies love their monthly box of treats, goodies, and toys, and it's delivered to my door step. We ALL love this affordable goodie box!! Definitely Recommend!!
Super cute idea! My dog loves when the boxes come. Comes with a lot of stuff for the dog to play with and treats to try. All the products are great brands and it's just exciting get new stuff monthly
Ashlee Y.
This box is so fun. My favorite part (selfishly) is reading the ingredients and "punny" descriptions of the products. My dog loves the box, and totally recognizes it every month. Great value for the price!
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I love Barkbox. It's a great way to get exposed to new products. My dog likes most of the stuff they send. I also like Petbox (which is pricier but lets you choose individual items for your boxes0.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
Pricey, but I just love it anyway! My dogs have yet to find a treat they don't love, the toys are adorable, and they replace items my dogs can't have (real bones). Love it and don't see any reason to cancel!
Tammy P.
Phoenix, AZ
Our 3 furry babies got so excited when the 1st Barkbox was delivered. Some how they knew it was for them. The variety was great and there was something for all of them.
Samantha K.
Spartanburg, SC
The boxes are super fun and I love the themes. However I have a large dog and she spreads the toys within 30 minutes of me opening the box so other then the treats its a waste of my money.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
*El único inconveniente es que la caja está llena de sabores únicos de golosinas que no todos los perros les gusta (sin embargo, mi perro amor s desigual cocodrilo mi perro contento con su cajita
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.