BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Makayla M.
San Antonio, TX
Awesome stuff that comes in here!!! My dog loves all of her toys and very affordable. Sometimes my dog doesn't like the treats, but mostly she loves it!! I would recommend to any dog owners to subscribe to this box.
Meghan W.
While I haven't subscribed to barkbox, I have a friend who has and he LOVES it. I haven seen the products that he gets, and so far I've seen a good variety along with good quality. He makes me want to try it as well
Caitlin G.
Awesome surprise for your furry friend every month! $25 might seem like a lot but for what you get in it, it's worth it. Comes with different toys & treats every month!
Lindsay C.
Gaylord, MI
This box is do much fun. My pup goes absolutely crazy when she receives the box. Very good quality products. Also the customer Service is amazing. Quick to respond.
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
Just saw on facebook a $10 off your first month subscription code: FB10OFF99

Please don't hate me if it doesn't work! I just saw it on facebook via Bark Box's page
Alyssa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I haven't actually tried it due to the fact that it's kinda expensive, but I have heard some good things about it. If they were to do a lower priced box I may try it.
Michelle C.
San Francisco, CA
I just recently gotten a puppy and he loves the barkbox. He has been using the things in the box the first day I got him. I can't wait to give him next month's box.
lena k.
Porter Ranch, CA
I don't really like bark box. I did it for a short period, but only because I kept getting a billion emails from the company. I could purchase the things in the box for way cheaper myself.
Lauren Z.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
It's hard to tell who loves BarkBox more - the people or the puppy! We always get exciting products that introduce us to new brands and most of the items are a hit!
Aric B.
Danielson
Great box filled with plenty of goodies for your fur babies. Cant wait for the next one probably going to try out a few others as well to see what else is around!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.