BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Martina O.
Moorpark , CA
Such a cute subscription box to spoil your fur-baby! My dog absolutely loved this and got so excited when I opened it in front of her. It has such a good variety of products!
Marissa B.
Frostburg, MD
My dog really enjoys his BarkBox. For the price it is a decent pay off. I wish the toys in the box were a little more durable and that my box came with different types of treats
Alyssa C.
LOVE barkbox! My dogs even know when their box comes they sit there and wait for their presents. I love that I can get healthy dog treats and toys for my babies at little cost!
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
I want this sooo bad but I need to wait until after the wedding - although it is expensive, all of my friends love it. People say the dogs get so excited when they see the box.
adriana p.
Washington, PA
This company is awesome! I have a very strong chewer, if they send something soft and fluffy I'd call and they would send something more durable and ask if I could just donate the fluffy one! I always thought that was such a nice gesture!
Amanda M.
Papillion, NE
My Chewy gets super excited every month when his box comes! He knows exactly what it is when I bring the box in! Great products, awesome toys and wholesome treats!
Alisha B.
Fairchild Afb, WA
Just got my first box in October, and my pup loved it! I thoroughly enjoyed giving him each treat and watching his reaction. I'm excited to see what's in store for this month!
Genna C.
This was great! My pup loved it. We cancelled only bc we had stocked up on treats and toys and needed to cut back on spending a bit. I'd definitely like to reorder though soon!
Destiney M.
Kendallville, IN
My dogs know its theirs when the boxes arrive every monthhe toys are durable and I was super surprised. I would definitely roeccomed to someone who wants to spoil their furbaby.
Heather M.
Well worth the subscription for the most part. My pup goes hard during play mode- the toys sent were not long lived despite having paid extra for 'durability'. However the treats were drool worthy- the ingredients were better than most!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.