BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kelsey W.
Owensboro
So I got my first bark box for my 6 month old Laboradoodle, and it was okay. The toys were shredded within a day so for the price I don't know that it was worth it for her, but this is definitely something I would try at least once.
Lizzy P.
As a doggy mom of two, my pups go through a lot. Barkbox keeps them entertained, well fed, and honestly perks up their days! I swear they always know when it is on its way.
Amber C.
Elizabethton, TN
The Barkbox is awesome for any and every dog. It comes with so many great things for my dogs. They seem to love everything that comes in the box. I love this subscription!
Kristen J.
Grass Valley, CA
I haven't received this box personally but a friend of mine gets it and loves it! I'm planning on joining soon for my two fur babies! The variety of goodies they send are amazing and I'm always jealous when my friend gets this box!
Nayeli H.
Compton, CA
It's like A monthly subscription box full of surprises for you and your pet dog or pup.you'll hear something different every month like treats and toys and other good stuff
Dahlia T.
Burnet, TX
I love the bark box!!! It comes with a few toys and some treats and my puppy Lily loves it. I love how it's so affordable and how it's in a small box so my puppy can open it. I would definitely recommend for anyone with fur friends!
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My yellow lab loved his monthly bark box deliveries. So much so that noe whenever anyone has a box he becomes overjoyed with excitement because he thinks it is a bark box.
Kirsten K.
Grear! I didnt not personally buy, my grandpa did once for christmas this past year, but our dog loved the toy plushies aandbd all the treats! Good price and great service
Izzy M.
The toys in the box are extremely cheaply made and could be bought at the dollar store. My dogs tore it apart within 1 hour and it's so hard to get out of the subscription.
Tracey-Russell H.
Fort Worth, TX
Barkbox was ok. We ended up cancelling the service because they put so many toys in our dogs box and he just doesn't play with them. So it didn't really work out for us.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.