BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Cloie S.
My dog destroys toys, so I got BarkBox so I would have new toys to give my dog, Violet, when she destroyed the others. I like it, just wish it came with more toys than treats.
Erin C.
Arlington, TX
BarkBox has become something that my pets look forward too every month, giving them about 2 new toys and 3 new bags of treats each month. For $20 a month you can get well than more what you pay for and make your pooch extremely happy!
Samantha L.
Love our bark box subscription! Always a great surprise for our pups! They LOVE it! The products are great and I love that the treats are healthy choices for our fur babies!
Megan H.
Little Rock, AR
I don't know who's happier each month when the BarkBox arrives! My three dogs are so spoiled and they get so excited every time I open the box. I've never been disappointed!
Lacey L.
Bucyrus, OH
Amazing company. They really care for your pets! Quality is amazing! Always on time! Such a good price! High quality toys and treats! Highly recommend! Can opt out at any time with no cost!
Robert T.
Whittier, CA
My dog Leafeon absolutely loves his bark box. One of my favorite purchases. Every toy he has ever gotten he has loved and he is picky. He has loved every treat he has received
Samantha T.
Bogart, GA
Best box ever! My pups get so excited when it arrives. I swear they can smell it. It's a big event at the house when this box arrives. Full of healthy treats and fun toys.
Edie O.
Fresno, CA
The treats they some with my dog absolutely loves them, and she is very picky and all the toys they include she loves so I just wanna thank bark box for keep my dog happy 😀
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
We have subbed to BarkBox for a few months now and have loved most everything! The only improvement would be to add a grain-free option, since our dog is on a grain-free diet!
Melissa M.
My dog absolutely loves BarkBox! I have gotten two boxes for him so far and each one contained a toy and a variety of treats and bones. One box even contained a dog water bottle which is perfect for long walks and trips to the park.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.