BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kaity P.
Springfield
Our pup absolutely loves BarkBox!  The items that we receive are quality, and tend to last quite a bit longer than ones that we purchase from the store. Love the variety of treats. I will be continuing my subscription!
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves her barkbox and we have found some great new dog services online from the coupons in the box. It can get kind of expensive but I always wait to by the groupon that comes out every 6 months or so for the company.
Jennifer T.
My dog loves her barkbox. She gets excited every month when she smells her box. She has a feild day with new toys and flavorful treats. Each month is a different theme!
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
This is so flipping cute. My dog seriously gets excited when I leave this for her to open herself. There's always a good variety of items from toys,treats and accessories.
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
This box comes to you once a month for 17.00 month. filled with products and presents for you dog. such as leashes, shampoos and other cool stuff. wow what a great idea!
Jessica H.
BEST BOX EVER, my dog defintely love love loved the treats and toys. I RECOMMEND FOR EVERYONE! the only con about the box is that theres small portions. i would like bigger bags or treats. but thats perfext for small dogs!
Jess H.
The barkbox always has new and interesting surprises!
Our dog loves the treats and toys, some withstanding his rough chewing much longer than store bought toys!
Love the packaging as well as the information tidbits included.
Kathryn M.
Durham, NC
If the box isn't on groupon (which you can only use once - only good for new customers) the box is not worth the price. although when you cancel it they offer $10 off the price, so they know the box isn't worth the price.
Victoria C.
Broomfield, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have big dogs that chew alot, so at times the products are just not durable enough. We have gotten the new heavy chewer, and were happy with 2 of the 3 boxes.
Lexie S.
Cape Coral, FL
Absolutely love bark box! Every month when the box comes my dog gets so excited! I usually get 2-3 toys, 2 treats, and some kind of rawhide, which he absolutely loves.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.