BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Chelsea S.
Kenai, AK
I have never heard of this before! i get a birchbox every month for myself and love it, so why wouldn't my dogs love a barkbox? this is the best idea I've seen for pups in a while!
Kylie G.
I have a bernese Mt dog and every month both he and I cant wait to open them! There is always two different types of treats and toys! They are always themed which makes it better
Kali R.
Saint Louis, MO
I enjoyed barkbox, however I felt it was a little pricey and not all the products were something I would order again. It was fun getting mail and the dog loved the extra attention!
Ashlyn S.
Hixson, TN
I have two dogs and get one bark box per month. It is such a good deal for the awesome toys and treats you get! Only thing is that I wish you weren't stuck to a full year of payment.
Raean O.
San Diego, CA
I love this company. I enjoy how natural and organic all food sample and treats are. My pup has found some of his favorite snackies from this service. Definitely would give it a try
Amie J.
Grimes, IA
The price is a little steep for me, but I absolutely love the themed boxes! They are super cute! My favorite one we got was the thanksgiving one! My dogs love the treats and toys!
BarryJammie C.
Nampa, ID
We started getting BarkBox about six months ago, we love it! You get a toy and a few packages of treats and usually something to chew. It's an awesome service and a great value!!
skylar w.
This box is something that not only my dog can look forward to every month but for me as well. There's always some unique treats and toys for my dog to try out and she loves them.
Jessica N.
Bay City, MI
Love Bark Box! I have 3 dogs that share one box and it's more than enough. Great variety of treats and toys. Love the option to buy the treats and toys they love at the Bark Shop.
Nina W.
The products aren't cheaply made. Good quality. It's perfect it needs no improvement. The treats are always amazing. The shopping part was quick and easy. I shop here every month.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.