BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
We have subbed to BarkBox for a few months now and have loved most everything! The only improvement would be to add a grain-free option, since our dog is on a grain-free diet!
Lacey L.
Bucyrus, OH
Amazing company. They really care for your pets! Quality is amazing! Always on time! Such a good price! High quality toys and treats! Highly recommend! Can opt out at any time with no cost!
Melissa M.
My dog absolutely loves BarkBox! I have gotten two boxes for him so far and each one contained a toy and a variety of treats and bones. One box even contained a dog water bottle which is perfect for long walks and trips to the park.
Erin C.
Arlington, TX
BarkBox has become something that my pets look forward too every month, giving them about 2 new toys and 3 new bags of treats each month. For $20 a month you can get well than more what you pay for and make your pooch extremely happy!
Megan H.
Little Rock, AR
I don't know who's happier each month when the BarkBox arrives! My three dogs are so spoiled and they get so excited every time I open the box. I've never been disappointed!
Tori B.
My dogs favorite time is when we get our box!! I have a dog that loves to chew and the toys don't really last that long but it's oaky because we get another one next month! ❤
Robert T.
Whittier, CA
My dog Leafeon absolutely loves his bark box. One of my favorite purchases. Every toy he has ever gotten he has loved and he is picky. He has loved every treat he has received
Gwennea J.
Baltimore
My dog is a small mixed breed dog that is full of energy. He absolutely loved his box. My children also enjoyed introducing the items to jom and playing with him and his toys.
Trina T.
Hope Mills
My fur babies love this!!!! New toys, new treats, and a wide variety of toys and goodies!!! Definitely would recommend to all the dog lovers!! Your fur babies will love it!!
Cloie S.
My dog destroys toys, so I got BarkBox so I would have new toys to give my dog, Violet, when she destroyed the others. I like it, just wish it came with more toys than treats.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.