BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Brittany V.
Elkridge, MD
Bought this for my Dad and his two dogs! He is going to renew on his own, they love it so much! His dogs don't love the toys, so he shares them with my dog! Total win-win!
Tracey-Russell H.
Fort Worth, TX
Barkbox was ok. We ended up cancelling the service because they put so many toys in our dogs box and he just doesn't play with them. So it didn't really work out for us.
Jonelle E.
Magnolia, TX
I was subscribed to this service for 3 months and my dog loved everything. I only wish they made a box for special food allergies. Half of the stuff my dog couldn't have.
nina t.
Sterling Heights, MI
I absolutely love getting these pet boxes every month. .my dog loves almost everything however they really should start giving newer products for my dog to try and enjoy
Amber C.
Elizabethton, TN
The Barkbox is awesome for any and every dog. It comes with so many great things for my dogs. They seem to love everything that comes in the box. I love this subscription!
Kelsey W.
Owensboro
So I got my first bark box for my 6 month old Laboradoodle, and it was okay. The toys were shredded within a day so for the price I don't know that it was worth it for her, but this is definitely something I would try at least once.
Dahlia T.
Burnet, TX
I love the bark box!!! It comes with a few toys and some treats and my puppy Lily loves it. I love how it's so affordable and how it's in a small box so my puppy can open it. I would definitely recommend for anyone with fur friends!
Horrible! I bought this for my 4 month old Great Pyrenees puppy and not a single toy lasted more than a few hours. I understand that toys will get destroyed but not in a matter of a few hours! I buy her toys from Pet Smart and they are still intact and in good condition. Do not recommend at all. Wasted my money on horrible cheap quality.
Dominique B.
Portland , OR
Fun subscription service for your pets! My dog loved getting a package for her in the mail. I didn't keep up the membership due to the price, felt it was a bit expensive.
Carolina L.
San Clemente, CA
I have a husky that loves to destroy every toy I've ever purchased for her. I love this box because it comes with such a variety of toys and treats for her. I've had it for two years and will most likely continue for a few more
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.