BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Cloie S.
My dog destroys toys, so I got BarkBox so I would have new toys to give my dog, Violet, when she destroyed the others. I like it, just wish it came with more toys than treats.
Tori B.
My dogs favorite time is when we get our box!! I have a dog that loves to chew and the toys don't really last that long but it's oaky because we get another one next month! ❤
Megan H.
Little Rock, AR
I don't know who's happier each month when the BarkBox arrives! My three dogs are so spoiled and they get so excited every time I open the box. I've never been disappointed!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
We have subbed to BarkBox for a few months now and have loved most everything! The only improvement would be to add a grain-free option, since our dog is on a grain-free diet!
Melissa M.
My dog absolutely loves BarkBox! I have gotten two boxes for him so far and each one contained a toy and a variety of treats and bones. One box even contained a dog water bottle which is perfect for long walks and trips to the park.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like to give this as gifts for my fellow dog lovers. It's always fun to see their faces when I gift this to them... they never know about it and explaining it is very fun.
Edie O.
Fresno, CA
The treats they some with my dog absolutely loves them, and she is very picky and all the toys they include she loves so I just wanna thank bark box for keep my dog happy 😀
Gwennea J.
Baltimore
My dog is a small mixed breed dog that is full of energy. He absolutely loved his box. My children also enjoyed introducing the items to jom and playing with him and his toys.
Lacey L.
Bucyrus, OH
Amazing company. They really care for your pets! Quality is amazing! Always on time! Such a good price! High quality toys and treats! Highly recommend! Can opt out at any time with no cost!
Samantha L.
Love our bark box subscription! Always a great surprise for our pups! They LOVE it! The products are great and I love that the treats are healthy choices for our fur babies!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.