BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Ariel L.
Pensacola, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely love EVERY single Bark Box that arrives for my pup ! Not to mention the excitement he gets over the toys and treats ! Definitely one of my favorite subscription boxes .
Ann B.
Madison, NC
Not worth the tim or the money. Yeah my dogs loved it but seriously lame on the dollar to worth box. Not like what is shows online on the pictures. Who really gets those things?
Marina R.
Once I tried buying a one time gift bark box but for whatever reason it wouldn't let me.
I tried for two days and it just wouldn't work.
I really hope bark box fixes this soon
kaitlynn k.
Mesa, AZ
my puppy gets a bark box every month and she loves the toys that come with it. i've never seen a puppy play with their toys as much as she does. and she loves the treats too!
makeuporbreakup15 O.
Moorpark, CA
Such a cute subscription box to spoil your fur-baby! My dog absolutely loved this and got so excited when I opened it in front of her. It has such a good variety of products!
Natalia R.
Loved all the treats and plush toy in bark box. My dog truly enjoyed every product in the box, all very high quality. Cons its a little on the pricey side for $30.00 a month.
corinne s.
Madison, WI
I have a big dog that likes to eat everything and tear it apart this is perfect for the price I get something that he enjoys and it's just like a surprise it's like what's inside
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I want this sooo bad but I need to wait until after the wedding - although it is expensive, all of my friends love it. People say the dogs get so excited when they see the box.
Heather M.
Well worth the subscription for the most part. My pup goes hard during play mode- the toys sent were not long lived despite having paid extra for 'durability'. However the treats were drool worthy- the ingredients were better than most!
adriana p.
Washington, PA
This company is awesome! I have a very strong chewer, if they send something soft and fluffy I'd call and they would send something more durable and ask if I could just donate the fluffy one! I always thought that was such a nice gesture!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.