BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mom gets them for her dog I get them for mine! These are perfect and our dogs love them!!! I seriously get more excited than they do you also get your money worth so it’s so worth it!
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggie loves me because I buy this for him. I just adopted the cutiest little doggie. And the king loves this box when it comes. My other dog is spoiled. We do order this for them.
Irene H.
Sparta, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got my first 1$ bark box. I was actually surprised with the contents of the box. It came with two squeaky toys (which I don't prefer) two bags of treats and a long bone type chew bone. My dog ate the bone in his crate as a stay in his crate treat which disappeared. I received my second box for my subscription and I told them not to send squeaky toys and they did. I want the rubbery toys to where I won't be afraid of him swallowing the squeaker. The treats are great. Please help bark box. I'm ready to cancel my subscription #barkbox @barkbox This is an ok serviceThanks. BarkBox
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We used to get this subscriptions for our dog. It was great. but the price seemed a little high especially since some of the products didn't seem to be worth it to us so we cancelled.
Kristin F.
Edmond
My dogs LOVE their bark boxes! I love how every box has a specific theme with toys and treats. They also offer different subscription packages. I recommend all dog owners to try this!
Taylor H.
Wilsonville, OR
You get so much for the small amount you pay! The treats always seem like they are great quality and the toys are SO CUTE! They theme the box around the time of year which is so fun.
Sandra R.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little Diva loves her toys and all delicious treats that come inside the Barkbox. She’s a toy yorkie and very finicky but so far so good. I’m so surprised. Keep up the good work !
Austyn J.
We loved the bark box so much. We subscribed for the $5 deal and now you got us for a long long long time. The pups loved the toys and the treats especially the pumpkin spice latte.
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So I ordered this BarkBox when I got the special offer for an additional free premium toy through Influenster. The package showed up quickly and I LOVED everything in it! My pup is a 1 year old German Shepherd pup so we got the box meant for 50+lb pups. It was the New York themed box and it was adorable!! It came with a newspaper dog toy, a pretzel rope toy and a toy that looked similar to the Statue of Liberty’s head. It came with some sort of chewing thing for the pup and then two full size bags of treats shaped like Pizza and hot dogs. My pup loved everything! Too much! 🤦🏼‍♀️ He destroy some of the toys in such a short time that I questioned if it was worth paying for every month, so I emailed customer service. It took too long to respond, so I tried calling but the wait time was long, so I tried the online chat which was instantly helpful! They replaced the two toys and changed the box out to a heavy chewers box. We are going to see how my pup handles the next box but we may need to upgrade to the super chewers box. I’m really impressed with the online customer service and how quickly they were willing to make it right. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with pups!
Sara d.
TAMPA, FL
Bark box is the best for my dog! They give so many toy and snack options, and we get them monthly. Even though he rips through most of the stuffed toys he receives, he loves the variety of snacks.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.