BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Dawn F.
Clearwater, FL
Great value and fun for your fur babies. My pooch is just too picky for the treats that were being delivered so I was throwing money away on snacks he wouldn't eat. It would have been nice to have an option to receive toys without stuffing since my boy is a destroyer.
Briana T.
Pasadena
My dog received her first bark box last week and she ran up to it and started sniffing it as if she knew it was for her!!! She loves everything in it and can't wait to receive her next one!!!!!
Allison C.
Clarksville, AR
it is a great box full of toys and treats for your dog. it is somewhat expensive but is worth it if you want to have toys for your dog every month. \on setback is that it is hard to cancel a subscription if you sign up for more then the one month subscription.
Marylee N.
Fayetteville, TN
I'm a sucker for subscription boxes, and this one doesn't disappoint! I love spoiling myself​, but even more my 4 legged children. I have some picky girls, but have received​ all home run items!
Dywuan E.
Detroit, MI
My pups love love love the treats. I'm grateful that they find all natural treats. I have two spoiled pups sasha & ace. They love toys toys toys lmao seriously they know the box is coming now 😂.
Mandy M.
This product has destroyed my sanity! Every time my dogs hear a car outside, they think its the mail person bringing them this box of treasures. Their butts wiggle so wildly, they nearly knock me over when I'm trying to open it for them. A definite win in my house!
Kristina F.
My fur babies love when these boxes come to the door! They go crazy!!! I swear they know it for them!! If you love your pets!! You should spoil them with such instead of buying a toy at petsmart
Haley Z.
I love this subscription service! My puppies get so excited when they see any box come through the door thinking it's theirs. They open the box all by themselves and always love everything in it.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have been get g Barkbox for my pup for over a year now, I absolutely think it’s worth it! We usually get 3 treats and 2 toys. Which if you own pets, you understand why that is a great deal for $20!
Kara A.
Joliet
Got a deal for my first order. It comes with many good things fir the dogs. Although it would be nice if we had more say in what comes in the box! More treats and vitamin options would be nice
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.