BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Marilyn N.
Valencia, PA
Love it!!! I signed up for the extra toy, totally worth it!! My dog gets to try different toys and they are great quality so it really is a great deal and the treats are all good for him!
Catherine B.
Madison, AL
Love the bark box! My dog Penelope loves her boxes! They send her toys and she loves all of them! She knows when it's her box! They always have a deal going on! Recommend them to everyone!
Niki L.
Great Lakes, IL
Our pup loved bark box! He is the most destructive dog and toys just do not last long for him. The kong has been a fantastic durable toy that offers endless entertainment for our puppy.
lucero viridiana v.
Plymouth, UT
no compro ese tipo de cajas porque son muy escasas tengo que dalir fuera de la ciudad para comprar cosas para mi mascota es muy escaso y tengo que viajar mas lejo para conseguir premios.
Fox is really crazy and give talks amazing toys and snacks I have nine dogs and two cats but my dogs are very much in the box is big enough for all of them and this one's my favorite pictures just to see my dog happy and I will definitely buy pork hocks again
Emily D.
Marblehead, MA
My puppy loves the toys! Getting new toys so often makes her happy. She constantly is carrying a bark box toy around the house with her, so that's definitely her favorite part of the boxes!
Marrisa C.
Las Vegas , NV
Every box is filled with a variety of things from toys to treats! I am always happy and of course my babies are over the moon howlin when they realize their package of goodies has arrived!
BARKBOX IS THE BEST! I think I am more excited about my dog's barkbox than her. The toys are so unique and adorable! And the treats are all natural and I have even tried some! $20 a month for $45-$50 worth!
Alydia B.
Willis,TX
I get a bark box every month and its awesome I have 3 dogs amd they always get new toys that are always cute toys. They also get treats and other things. So its pretty exciting for my dogs.
Stephanie N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I cannot say enough good things about BarkBox. Our dog loves the toys and treats and it is well worth the price. Her favorite toys come from BarkBox! The customer service is incredible as well. I have been receiving boxes for two years now and will never stop!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.