BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Niki L.
Great Lakes, IL
Our pup loved bark box! He is the most destructive dog and toys just do not last long for him. The kong has been a fantastic durable toy that offers endless entertainment for our puppy.
Catherine B.
Madison, AL
Love the bark box! My dog Penelope loves her boxes! They send her toys and she loves all of them! She knows when it's her box! They always have a deal going on! Recommend them to everyone!
BARKBOX IS THE BEST! I think I am more excited about my dog's barkbox than her. The toys are so unique and adorable! And the treats are all natural and I have even tried some! $20 a month for $45-$50 worth!
Caroline R.
Atlanta, GA
Such a great service for getting new doggie toys and treats! Whatever my dog doesn't like, I can give to my parents' dogs. Reasonable price, as toys and bones are so expensive these days!
Amber F.
Akron, OH
LOVE barkbox! And so does my yorkie. Can't beat the price and the treats are all natural. My dog knows what the box is now and scratches at it excitedly when it arrives. Now I can't not get it!
Brianna L.
Whittier, CA
Awesome service, love that each box comes with stuff filled for my pups ranging from toys to treats. I have three insane loving doggies and they love their goodies just as much as I do.
Brittany W.
These are the perfect way to surprise your pup with a good box full of treats. They aren't to expensive. It comes with treats and toys. My pup absolutely loves getting them in the mail.
Kristina Y.
Albuquerque
My pups absolutely love when these boxes arrive! They almost always have a good assortment and something for each one of my dogs (I have 3 boxers!). It's a little pricey, but good value.
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
My dog loves this pet subscription box! It's like Christmas every month for him, and he can't wait to tear into everything he gets. I was quite impressed with the higher quality, grain free treats they sent us, and we look forward to what comes next month!
Amanda L.
Bethalto, IL
This box came with really cool stuff. I ended up giving most of it away because I have a Chihuahua and she is pretty picky. But all the toys and treats that came in this were really cool.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.