BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Crystal B.
Azle, TX
My poochie knows when his box arrives in the mail! He starts sniffing the box and wagging his tail because he knows that there are goodies in the box just for him! More 4 legged baby is so spoiled!
Amy S.
Dallas Center , IA
So fun for my pups! Although they don't really know what the deal is, they love their new goodies, and I like to spoil them. I do one box for my two dogs, so they share, which works for my budget.
Marchand V.
Central Point, OR
This is a wonderful option that is outside the normal puppy toy/treat idea. Rather that purchasing all items separately at a greater cost, this box allows for one purchase with even better choices.
Cindy C.
I ordered from Bark Box for my fury friend he is a hound dog mix and let me tell you something he loved it when I would say anything about it being time for it to be delivered he was waiting for it
Courtney V.
Mc Cool Jct, NE
My dogs loved it, the only downfall is they didn't always like the treats. But the toys lasted a long time and the treats they liked lasted long enough for the new box to come right as they ran out.
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I got this for my little yorkie because she loves treats and dog toys! However this really wasn't a good fit for her because a lot of the stuff we got wasn't really appropriate for her small size!
Kaitlin S.
Love the toys my jack russel terrier gets every month. She loves the different treats she gets to try and loves getting new toys to play with. I would recommend subscribing to BarkBox to anybody!!!
Pooja P.
Jersey City, NJ
I just signed up for this for my Husky. He doesn't love everything in it but we found a great coupon that allows him to get new different toys and treats. I wouldn't buy it without a good coupon. They have a free box on the year subscription or like a $25 off. Look for them!
Heather C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My for babies absolutely love their bark boxes every month they look forward to treat and new toys I love the subscription and I love having excited dogs when they see their bark bark coming inside
Andrea C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Bark Box is on the expensive side. But it's such a cute idea. I think it would be amazing if Influenster created a PuppyVoxBox for it's users. I know my dogs would love a great surprise in the mail!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.