BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Tabitha T.
My dog Roscoe gets so excited every month when I walk in with the box. I never seen a dog get so happy for his new toys and treats. I thought about canceling it but the excitement he gets I just can't!
Ashley C.
Lebanon, TN
I haven't received my BarkBox order for my dog yet, but there website was easy to follow and there prices seem to be affordable aswell. I look forward to seeing whats inside the box for my furbaby!
Brittany W.
I was very happy with my barkbox. My dog did not enjoy one of the foods in the box, and barkbox replaced it for free! I wasn't very impressed by that, seeing as it is not their fault my dog is picky 😊
Madisyn D.
Sioux Falls
This is the perfect product for any animal lover! Me and my pets get so excited every time ours comes in the mail. They have a wide verity of toys, treats, and many other things for your pets to enjoy!
Dolores D.
Warminster, PA
My two dogs love BarkBox..one of my dogs needs grain free products. They always remember and my dog are aggressive chewers and they remember that too...my dogs look forward to they're box every month..
Chymae M.
Webb City, MO
I love getting new treats for my dog every month, and he always loves them. However, even though I have a 'large' dog subscription, all of the toys I get are easily destroyed by my dog within seconds.
Jordan P.
West Lafayette, IN
I subscribed to Bark Box three months ago for my large breed dog and we both love getting the box every month in the mail! It is so fun to see the surprises each month and get to try out new products!
mariah h.
Milan, MI
I subscribed for a year of bark box, with the additional power chewer toy. My dogs would rip through all of the toys in a matter of minutes, where only a few have lasted. The Customer service is great and they said they would replace toys, but it just does not work for my dogs.
samantha f.
St augustine, FL
I LOVE barkbox. I started geting it in January 2013. I buy the large each month for my two dogs. They give enough treats to last both of my dogs the whole month and usually at least one toy. They LOVE IT.
Naomi H.
Gwinn, MI
Such a lovely surprise on the porch everytime we get one. I think my dogs know when its coming and they're now friends with the mailman. Always a new amazing surprise and never upset with my service.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.