BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
This is such a great idea and the treats are wonderful. My only issue is my dogs don't play with all the toys and then I have to throw them away because I get so many. Other than that it's wonderful
Elle M.
Dallas, TX
Bark box was great but I have a puppy. Some of the stuff wasn't okay for my puppy to have.. I then found pupbox which is made specifically for your dogs age. It is so much better for my little man!
Anna T.
Tonawanda, NY
Great service. Fast and accurate shipping. My dogs look forward to receiving their box every month. They think every box that comes now is theirs! Best purchase here to Spoil your little fur babies.
Troy H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is such a great idea. I love having new toys and treats shipped directly to me. Barkbox has a good variety too so you don't get the same things over and over. Great for my little pup who's always tearing up toys and needing new ones.
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was going to sign up to receive these until I saw that most of the items, my large German Shepard, could destroy in a couple of minutes. Not worth my money for stuffed toys and tiny dog treats.
Rebecca B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The toys are such high quality that even my killer Chihuahua can't murder them! Some of the toys we've had for over a year and they're still surviving. Also the toys are always really cute designs.
Crystal B.
Azle, TX
My poochie knows when his box arrives in the mail! He starts sniffing the box and wagging his tail because he knows that there are goodies in the box just for him! More 4 legged baby is so spoiled!
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ
My pups enjoy these boxes. Somehow with all the packages we receive, they always know which one is theirs. I never know who's more excited to open up the box, me or them.
Dywuan E.
Detroit, MI
My pups love love love the treats. I'm grateful that they find all natural treats. I have two spoiled pups sasha & ace. They love toys toys toys lmao seriously they know the box is coming now 😂.
Haley Z.
I love this subscription service! My puppies get so excited when they see any box come through the door thinking it's theirs. They open the box all by themselves and always love everything in it.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.