BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Madisyn D.
Sioux Falls
This is the perfect product for any animal lover! Me and my pets get so excited every time ours comes in the mail. They have a wide verity of toys, treats, and many other things for your pets to enjoy!
Skylar L.
Joplin, MO
I have to get the bark box for excess chewers but it's a cute little gift for my nova. Lots of toys and evennif she destroys them I know that she will have more to come. Plus she loves all the treats!
mariah h.
Milan, MI
I subscribed for a year of bark box, with the additional power chewer toy. My dogs would rip through all of the toys in a matter of minutes, where only a few have lasted. The Customer service is great and they said they would replace toys, but it just does not work for my dogs.
Dolores D.
Warminster, PA
My two dogs love BarkBox..one of my dogs needs grain free products. They always remember and my dog are aggressive chewers and they remember that too...my dogs look forward to they're box every month..
samantha f.
St augustine, FL
I LOVE barkbox. I started geting it in January 2013. I buy the large each month for my two dogs. They give enough treats to last both of my dogs the whole month and usually at least one toy. They LOVE IT.
Jessica L.
Statesville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We love our bark boxes! it's always a fun treat for me and the dogs when they come in! I love that all treats are made in the usa and we get to test out all kinds of toys. definitely worth every penny
Erin G.
I loved getting this box for my pup Delta. She is a pit bull whippet mix and destroyer of toys. She only managed to take down one of the toys they sent. With out hassle it was replaced in about a week!
Brittany W.
I was very happy with my barkbox. My dog did not enjoy one of the foods in the box, and barkbox replaced it for free! I wasn't very impressed by that, seeing as it is not their fault my dog is picky 😊
Bianca H.
New Jersey
I think this is such a cute and creative idea. My pup loves these boxes. I totally agree with Jessica W who stated below that they should have a place to be specific about allergies and what not.
Tressy O.
I just received my first bark box this month. I was quite surprised at how many products were in the box. My dog has loved them all so far and loves chewing on his bone toy. I will continue this service. It was so much fun to open the box and see what surprises were in it. :)
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.