BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Mikayla E.
I love Bark Box so much! My dog loves getting new toys every month without me having to go out and get new toys! My dog is an older dog now and needs toys to help her get active and this does the trick!
Brittany N.
Betsy Layne, KY
I love barkbox! And so do my dogs. I have the option to get an extra toy with each, but the box already comes with multiple products and toys. The 12 month subscription definitely saves some money, too!
Nikki B.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love love love BarkBox! We've gotten this every month for a few years now! found them when they first started. If you just do a month, its not quite worth it, but if you get the 12 months, its wonderful!
sarah y.
Mobile, AL
I love this brand. It comes in a box with a cute paper mat on the inside based on the theme. Then it always has toys and treats that my dog loves. The toys in their boxes are by far my dogs favorite.
Cole J.
Huntington
Barkbox is amazing! A variety of fresh healthy treats for your dogs and perfect, durable toys to help work up their appetites. A great way to sample products and really find out what each of my pups love!
Jessica W.
Chattanooga, TN
My dog LOVES this box. He's so picky about what he likes, toy-wise, but he's been able to use almost everything in the box! I wish we had a place to specify food sensitivities or allergies, but overall, I love what we have received! And Benson is always thrilled when it arrives!
J v.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love barkbox! I love the different samples that they send and I have never received something that me and my dogs do not love. Definitely a favorite in the household and I will continue to receive these
Amber E.
Lexington, SC
My three pups LOVE bark box! They get so excited when they see the box come through the door. They totally know they are about to get some yummy treats and fun toys! And what I love and each box is themed!!!! So much fun!
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really love this box. My puppy loves all the treats and toys he has gotten. And I didn't mind the smell of the dog treats. ;) The toys really hold up well to him teething and playing with them everyday.
Chloe M.
My little beagle Maple has loved everything she has received from this box. I'm really excited for the next box to come in and I'm sure my Maple is to. I recommend this to everyone and their fur friends.
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
I've been soooo tempted to buy this for my baby, Roxie (chihuahua / beagle mix), but it seems pricey. Is it worth the $19/month?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Are the treats in the box made in the US?
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you want to try a box for free?? Use this link and order your free box! https://www.barkbox.com/r/WEA0NTHHND
Cat L.
Is this box actually worth it? I'm just worried that I would end up spending more on the box a month than I would just buying my dog toys/treats like I normally do!!
Brandon P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve heard about these before are they worth the money and are the things in it high quality