BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Abby K.
Anchorage, AK
This box is awesome, especially for puppies. It can get a little spendy, but honestly the treats and toys inside are worth it. It is something fun that you can get for your dog to spoil him or her. I live in Alaska so it's hard to find some of this kind of stuff up here. This is a nice alternative.
Skylar L.
Joplin, MO
I have to get the bark box for excess chewers but it's a cute little gift for my nova. Lots of toys and evennif she destroys them I know that she will have more to come. Plus she loves all the treats!
Hannah C.
Brookville, OH
This is a great subscription box. It has such cute toys in it that my little yorkie loves! The quality of them is great so she won't rip them up in 5 seconds. It is very affordable, my first box was only $5. Which was $16.00 off the original price!! Would definitely recommend!
Tressy O.
I just received my first bark box this month. I was quite surprised at how many products were in the box. My dog has loved them all so far and loves chewing on his bone toy. I will continue this service. It was so much fun to open the box and see what surprises were in it. :)
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
My dog received her very first bark box. She is ten years old and I have never seen her so excited. She ran around like a puppy with her new toys. Now every time a package comes she thinks it's for her.
Tabitha T.
My dog Roscoe gets so excited every month when I walk in with the box. I never seen a dog get so happy for his new toys and treats. I thought about canceling it but the excitement he gets I just can't!
Jessica L.
Statesville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We love our bark boxes! it's always a fun treat for me and the dogs when they come in! I love that all treats are made in the usa and we get to test out all kinds of toys. definitely worth every penny
Caitlin H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The themes are so clever and the customer service goes above and beyond! My dog has a chicken allergy so her diet was constrained a lot, but the boxes were always catered to be things she could enjoy!
Dustie B.
Our favorite way to spoil our old rescue dog. After our twins arrived I felt like he needed something just for him so BarkBoc makes him feel special and he loves getting a new treat or toy every month.
Dolores D.
Warminster, PA
My two dogs love BarkBox..one of my dogs needs grain free products. They always remember and my dog are aggressive chewers and they remember that too...my dogs look forward to they're box every month..
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is a big chewer - does bark-box have a special box for chewers? Otherwise the plushes will be destroyed in 5 minutes 🙈
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do you recommend the bark box?
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Are there varying levels of subscription? And what percentage would you say you could live without in the box?
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think these boxes are worth it? Do you get a good variety? How often do you receive it/how long have you been a member?
Shannon R.
Niagara falls, NY
I saw these on instagram and started following them.. I really want to try it but I'm afraid my dog will just destroy everything they send me. She chews everything and has terrible allergies to certain foods and treats. Can you cancel at any time if you do order one and you're not happy with it?