BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Andrea C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Bark Box is on the expensive side. But it's such a cute idea. I think it would be amazing if Influenster created a PuppyVoxBox for it's users. I know my dogs would love a great surprise in the mail!
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 dogs love bark box! They now think every package that comes to the door is a bark box. Love that my dog can actually eat the treats they include despite his food allergies as they use high quality ingredients
Courtney V.
Mc Cool Jct, NE
My dogs loved it, the only downfall is they didn't always like the treats. But the toys lasted a long time and the treats they liked lasted long enough for the new box to come right as they ran out.
Amy S.
Dallas Center, IA
So fun for my pups! Although they don't really know what the deal is, they love their new goodies, and I like to spoil them. I do one box for my two dogs, so they share, which works for my budget.
Bailey S.
Milwaukie, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this for my aunt's two corgis and there hasn't been a toy or treat that wasn't an instant success. They go through toys quick so good quality toys without the shopping headache is awesome
Crystal R.
Norwood, PA
My dogs lived getting Bark Boxes. The treats were always ones they loved and some of their most favorite toys have come from these boxes. I especially like that each month has a different theme!
Anna W.
Philadelphia , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a boxer and I was scared that Barkbox would send me items not durable enough for my dog to play with. I was completely wrong. Barkbox really customizes each box according to type of a dog.
Melissa M.
I love these boxes and the dogs love them too! I get boxes for my kids so when I discovered I could also get a box for my furkids I was pretty excited. I love what I have got in the boxes so far!
Brandy H.
St Clr Shores, MI
I've been a bark box subscriber for about 4 years now and I think this will be our last. My dog is a 10 lb Westiepooh and the toys are just too big and we end up giving them to our friends dogs.
Amy F.
Amazing products! I received as an Christmas gift and loved it. My dogs received a variety of treats and toys i would have not typically bought. And it was quite a haul!! It provided a variety of items that's my power chewer and my 8lb tiny dog could enjoy together.
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
Is it easy to cancel?
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 very large, active, aggressive with toys, dogs. They destroy every toy I've ever brought home except for tightly wound rope toys. Would this subscription box include toys that are durable and won't be destroyed in a matter of minutes? I love the idea but don't want to waste my money on 2 minute toys.
Jenny M.
Westminster, CO
How durable are the toys that come along in the box? My dog tears tennis balls apart in minutes...lol
Nicole E.
What is your favorite product you received in your Barkbox?
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this worth the money? i have heard about it before but never tried it, to scared i will be wasting my money. would really like to check this out