BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kaitlin S.
Love the toys my jack russel terrier gets every month. She loves the different treats she gets to try and loves getting new toys to play with. I would recommend subscribing to BarkBox to anybody!!!
Troy H.
This is such a great idea. I love having new toys and treats shipped directly to me. Barkbox has a good variety too so you don't get the same things over and over. Great for my little pup who's always tearing up toys and needing new ones.
Courtney V.
Mc Cool Jct, NE
My dogs loved it, the only downfall is they didn't always like the treats. But the toys lasted a long time and the treats they liked lasted long enough for the new box to come right as they ran out.
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ
My pups enjoy these boxes. Somehow with all the packages we receive, they always know which one is theirs. I never know who's more excited to open up the box, me or them.
robin m.
Peru, IN
This is such a great idea and the treats are wonderful. My only issue is my dogs don't play with all the toys and then I have to throw them away because I get so many. Other than that it's wonderful
Crystal B.
Azle, TX
My poochie knows when his box arrives in the mail! He starts sniffing the box and wagging his tail because he knows that there are goodies in the box just for him! More 4 legged baby is so spoiled!
Anna T.
Tonawanda, NY
Great service. Fast and accurate shipping. My dogs look forward to receiving their box every month. They think every box that comes now is theirs! Best purchase here to Spoil your little fur babies.
Amy S.
Dallas Center, IA
So fun for my pups! Although they don't really know what the deal is, they love their new goodies, and I like to spoil them. I do one box for my two dogs, so they share, which works for my budget.
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was going to sign up to receive these until I saw that most of the items, my large German Shepard, could destroy in a couple of minutes. Not worth my money for stuffed toys and tiny dog treats.
Marchand V.
Central Point, OR
This is a wonderful option that is outside the normal puppy toy/treat idea. Rather that purchasing all items separately at a greater cost, this box allows for one purchase with even better choices.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.