BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jess H.
My dog loves getting his Barkbox every month! The toys are usually durable enough for my chewer and the treats are healthy for him! They are fast and very helpful if you have a problem with an item.
Dustie B.
Our favorite way to spoil our old rescue dog. After our twins arrived I felt like he needed something just for him so BarkBoc makes him feel special and he loves getting a new treat or toy every month.
Caitlin H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The themes are so clever and the customer service goes above and beyond! My dog has a chicken allergy so her diet was constrained a lot, but the boxes were always catered to be things she could enjoy!
Suzy T.
Hialeah, FL
Got this subscription via Groupton since last year. I have 2 dogs, so this definately comes in handy once it arrives! I love how they have a theme every month. My dogs loved all the products so far!
Ashley H.
Seriously, this subscription is the BEST! My dog absolutely loves it. He knows exactly when it is when the mail lady delivers it and he will wait and wait until I open it for him. I would never cancel.
Ashley C.
Lebanon, TN
I haven't received my BarkBox order for my dog yet, but there website was easy to follow and there prices seem to be affordable aswell. I look forward to seeing whats inside the box for my furbaby!
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
My dog received her very first bark box. She is ten years old and I have never seen her so excited. She ran around like a puppy with her new toys. Now every time a package comes she thinks it's for her.
Hannah C.
Brookville, OH
This is a great subscription box. It has such cute toys in it that my little yorkie loves! The quality of them is great so she won't rip them up in 5 seconds. It is very affordable, my first box was only $5. Which was $16.00 off the original price!! Would definitely recommend!
Dolores D.
Warminster, PA
My two dogs love BarkBox..one of my dogs needs grain free products. They always remember and my dog are aggressive chewers and they remember that too...my dogs look forward to they're box every month..
Abby K.
Anchorage, AK
This box is awesome, especially for puppies. It can get a little spendy, but honestly the treats and toys inside are worth it. It is something fun that you can get for your dog to spoil him or her. I live in Alaska so it's hard to find some of this kind of stuff up here. This is a nice alternative.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.